• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hey Rate this map please..

supershady

ForgottenL Mapper
Reaction score
:blink:hey guys i'm new on this site .. let me interduce my self i'm shady 17 years old i've never played Tibia .. but my friends have been playing it for such a long period of time so i wanned to help them on their new private server .. i've never played tibia nor used mapping before so please tell me your oppinions and crits. about this map it's my first time mapping .. give it */10 and tell me what to do to be a better mapper and thank you .. :D

Attachments

oh really do you like it .. and i wanna ask something is this map suitable to be imported as a hunting ground at any server ?? i really need to know about it

i give you an 9/10 coz this is your first mapping and it looks cool

do not encourage someone who maps crap to keep mapping crap like this tell him exactly what he needs to hear to improve himself....

go read some tutorials.

i think so but not so serious servers maybe 100exp+ would this map be good for :)

do not encourage someone who maps crap to keep mapping crap like this tell him exactly what he needs to hear to improve himself....

go read some tutorials.

he probably map better then you lol... and i like this map

I think it's missing alot of details, looks like something cipsoft are doing daily to just skip every work.. <.<

but keep on, do your best, you're learning.. :p

go read some tutorials.

Hey Mr Me again .. you sound pretty professional don't ya right"?? Why don't you tell me what to do to be better yourself. . infact you sound like a noob .. as he said .. he liked the map .. i admit it's nabful but .. still i can improve my self with some advices and hints

Keep on the good work, by mapping more detailed like you should remove the stairs since it doesnt fit alot in the coordinates u put at.. go to mapping tutorials and learn more about mountains etc :-]

supershady, I know it's your first attempt to mapping, so far it's looking pretty good (PRETTY).

I would prefer you go read some tutorials, how to add nature, mountains, etc etc...

But, keep mapping, you'll get it =)

In the room to the left of your picture

Wouldn't it be better if you made mud wall to go down paralleled with the other wall?

Something similar to this:
1103-mudwall.jpg

I think that would make it look a bit better. :p

Hey can you please Post me some link that'd be useful for me ..? because i've been watchin other Maps .. all day .

supershady, I know it's your first attempt to mapping, so far it's looking pretty good (PRETTY).

I would prefer you go read some tutorials, how to add nature, mountains, etc etc...

But, keep mapping, you'll get it =)

Hey Neon i'm facing some problem , i downloaded the RME but it says that it can't find the Tibia.spr & Tibia.dat but they're in the folder i donnu why can't the program detect it .. <by the way i haven't got the game installed.. i only edit maps i don't play>:blink:

You need the tibia.dat and the tibia.spr that comes with Tibia when you download it.

Either ask your friends to send you those two files or download tibia.

You need the tibia.dat and the tibia.spr that comes with Tibia when you download it.

Either ask your friends to send you those two files or download tibia.

i have those files in the same folder with the RME but it can't detect them i wonder why :blink:

its missing alt of stuff
but i remember my first time mapping so un rpg >.<
its was like a tower thing on a small island with floating ladders xD

other than that
i hope your adding move cave to the <<<< of the map

that black abyss will actually show on game you know XD
too many statues for more liking
Statue i reckon two close to stairs 2-3 sqm away ?

and it could look alot nicer :)

i have those files in the same folder with the RME but it can't detect them i wonder why :blink:

Sorry for double post
When it says Cannot locate Tibia.dat or tibia.spr,
Download the client version...
Then when it opens the mapeditor it will probably come up with the message Cannot Locate Tibia.dat or Tibia.spr

click browse (I think its that)
It should be in C: Drive, now goto program files, tibia, (It should be in there, btw remove the two files in your rme folder, they aint needed in there)

if u need more help msg me

Hey Mr Me again .. you sound pretty professional don't ya right"?? Why don't you tell me what to do to be better yourself. . infact you sound like a noob .. as he said .. he liked the map .. i admit it's nabful but .. still i can improve my self with some advices and hints

Me Again is one of the creators of TLL, one of the best OTS.

It was good, I have seen beginners that just isn't made for this. But I think you can go far. Good, look at others maps and try to learn from them. ( Would be great if you played some tibia too, try it^^)

Try to not insult people aswell when they tell you something(no matter what they say.), you wont get far with it^^

Back