• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hi o.o!

Kaorus

Unleash Dreams Staff
Reaction score
Unleash Dreams_ground.JPG

Hello!

Some time working on a project called Unleash Dreams, which unfortunately died by formatting the computer.

Now retired more than three years, I decided to return (The reason is that between the University and will put me off time, I did not believe that the health classes take so long), I know I have forgotten quite as mapping and scripts, but I want to see if I start it right this time.

Well, for those who know me, I love to write stories for my servers and well, here we start;

This place I show (I did yesterday, until dawn), is a fortress of minotaurs. A part of the history of the project is based on the rivalry of the minotaurs and orcs, who are constantly fighting each other.

Download the shape from the same page (I have no time to go about doing shapes)

UD1.jpgUD2.jpgUD3.jpgUD4.jpg

Ideas, something o.o?

Ps: I speak spanish xDD

Holi :3

New pics of the project;

nmg9yv.png

jl3sdx.png

n1wdir.png

33okz9u.png

35nd4s3.png

Last edited:
Other pics;

This is a dwarf cave in the main continent :B

2e0tw5i.png

2ew3ccw.png

j8cgex.png

sl1bfb.png

1fzjmp.png

The last pic is in the tower of wild warrios;

Last edited:
This is a tomb, in desert continent (i dont know the name, in this moment ._.)

9anwag.png

2yyyrh3.png

kcik36.png

219cu2s.png

2cyl2ds.png

Last edited:
20qi2a0.png

290vmsi.png

4fv48h.jpg

The loot in this spot;
Is a good loot, in 1 hour and loot 2x

4h4c39.png

Last edited:
That's neat :) I dislike a bordering on dwarf areas in few places, but it's still nice and playable. Nohing like revelation, but still nice enough for a server. You may also add a stone borders [3188] between the railings on rocky tower.

Back