• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hi warcore

Name: Zkum
Sex: male
Profession: Royal Paladin
Kills: 20 (+0)
Deaths: 2 (+0)
Last Login: Oct 10 2009, 21:19:53
Total Online Time: 0 days, 0 hours and 26 minutes.

Roxxiest ratio?

qknight if deaths dont care why u care about frags? its just a war server as you say why care about frags if u die more then u kill thats just lame, and its not only in here in softcores is the same rofl i die more then u kill jesus u suck
You guys care more abouts my deaths than i do. In softcores i rooked myself so thats pretty much why i have so much deaths, and here on warcore i got way more kills than deaths, you are kinda like ice meto, play big in forum but i never see you fighting (well idk about you, since you never tell me ur name) :0

And i have never said i care about frags, have i? but i see it funny that i can play softcores for a day and take the hall of flame the same day, when others have problem by taking 1k points <.<

Haha capture the flag = mega level
09:39 Strohmberg [137]: Utani Gran Hur
09:39 Strohmberg [137]: xD
wivrt2.jpg

Sorry for double/triple post-.-

Roxxiest ratio?

He is my king:
Name: Klashnekoff
Profession: Elder Druid
Kills: 93 (+0)
Deaths: 162 (+0)

Roxxiest ratio?

Name: Vihoth
Kills: 140 (+0)
Deaths: 6 (+0)
Last Login: Oct 10 2009, 20:10:52
Total Online Time: 0 days, 3 hours and 17 minutes.
lol :p

You guys care more abouts my deaths than i do. In softcores i rooked myself so thats pretty much why i have so much deaths, and here on warcore i got way more kills than deaths, you are kinda like ice meto, play big in forum but i never see you fighting (well idk about you, since you never tell me ur name) :0

And i have never said i care about frags, have i? but i see it funny that i can play softcores for a day and take the hall of flame the same day, when others have problem by taking 1k points <.<
im sorry to say this to you but you already asked my name and i already said it too you.
and yes you do care about frags since you dont stop making threads about your being the bes pvpver, blalba about twiffbee blabla about warcore.. you suck

im sorry to say this to you but you already asked my name and i already said it too you.
and yes you do care about frags since you dont stop making threads about your being the bes pvpver, blalba about twiffbee blabla about warcore.. you suck
LMAO, I care about frags, who doesnt? I have NEVER said i have good pvp or anything like it, before you was my enemy you even told me i was good at pvp etc, its usually like that and please, show me 1 thread where i say im the best pvper blablablbalbla? :eek:

Name: Guzerion
Kills: 95 (+0)
Deaths: 43 (+0)
Last Login: Oct 26 2009, 20:17:47
Total Online Time: 0 days, 5 hours and 6 minutes.

WarCore sucks, noone play there.

close the server ffs lol just waste of time, update softcores/twinforce/icechaw instead jises.

warcore worse ot ever been made lol!

I don't like soft/ice/twin, but I loved the old warcore.
Why do you have to make two servers exactly the same (twinforce and softcores)?!

I wish you could make warcore as it was before. It was much more fun!

Back