• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hi warcore

Qknight

Reaction score
ok, so who has been the highest lvl so far?
15:47 Qknight [132]: help
anyone has been higher? :p

Killing spree!!!

Name: Qknight
Sex: male
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Kills: 329 (+74)
Deaths: 325 (+23)
Last Login: Oct 11 2009, 14:31:59
Total Online Time: 0 days, 6 hours and 53 minutes.

Your pvp is awesome :)

yes it is got 329 kills and 325 deaths thats a nice pvp kill 1 and die wow. pro 6 hours jesus

I was online 45minutes and me and my rl killed qknight in this time more than 20times

Greetings from Aggro Berlin and Ecstasy... looser

Your kill raito sucks, care about the lvl you died and lost it 2 mins after :>

(Xylo:Kills:124 Deaths:47)

he dies more then kills lol like always he just ue and die then he comes again, 6 hours played jesus

Killing spree!!!

Name: Qknight
Sex: male
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Kills: 329 (+74)
Deaths: 325 (+23)
Last Login: Oct 11 2009, 14:31:59
Total Online Time: 0 days, 6 hours and 53 minutes.

Your pvp is awesome :)

He dies too much, imo.

Gz level tho ;)

In a ot like this, a pure war server, where you doesnt lose anything when you die...why fucking care?! so lol to see ppl too afraid of going out cuz they will die IN A FREAKING WAR OT!

In a ot like this, a pure war server, where you doesnt lose anything when you die...why fucking care?! so lol to see ppl too afraid of going out cuz they will die IN A FREAKING WAR OT!

in my eyes dying is a failure. You can learn through dying and that's good.. But not in the way you die. You come. Die and come back and do the same fault again and die.

This is just lame!

in my eyes dying is a failure. You can learn through dying and that's good.. But not in the way you die. You come. Die and come back and do the same fault again and die.

This is just lame!
Warcore.otland.net is a pure war/pk server, so to the ones who stands in temple and is afraid to go out : This isnt the right server for you.

Warcore.otland.net is a pure war/pk server, so to the ones who stands in temple and is afraid to go out : This isnt the right server for you.

I guess 'pure war/pk' for you is dashing ueing? then you are even noober than I thought lol

qknight if deaths dont care why u care about frags? its just a war server as you say why care about frags if u die more then u kill thats just lame, and its not only in here in softcores is the same rofl i die more then u kill jesus u suck

Back
Top Bottom