• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ hidden health showing itself to the player

Drucken

Solutions
Reaction score
Engine: TFS 1.5 (Nekiro Downgrade)

Well, here im showing the both perspectives of the game, in the first we can see the "the player to whom we apply the hidden health" as a Hidden Player, and in the second picture we can see "the person who can see he" as a Spectator... So, the perspective of the "Hidden Player" it shouldn't be that, it should be the same way that the "Spectator" has. I mean, you shouldn't see the life bar and the name...

Formerly in TFS 0.4/0.3.7 it worked that way at least, which was not to show the life and name of the same person that the "hide health" is applied to.
(I hope someone can help me see where in the code I should correct this)

~ PICTURES ~
Screenshot_965.pngScreenshot_966.png

Observing the functions of "isHealthHidden()", I don't see any type of change or they seem to be the same, if someone enlightens me what is the change that is affecting this it would be of great help...

Back