• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hiei - Mapping Thread

Clean and simple, yet detailed. I like it, hope to see more of your work :)

P6_2.png

P6_4.png

P6_5.png
OBS.: just you to know guys, from the pic 1 to 8, they are in the same area, the difference is that one is the underground part (inside the mines) and the other is on the surface.​

Last edited:
Not cluttered, love it. Keep up the good work!

Somewhere in time, this canyon was full of life, now, with the dominance of minotaurs, life is no longer thriving. A minotaur fortress has risen through the mountains, today, better known as the Gorge of Fear.

P7_1.png

P7_2.png
I hope you guys enjoy! I will try and some other biomes now :)

S_1.gif

Trying something new here, I had lot of difficulties making this piece and to tell you the truth, I did not really like it. By the way, it's a start :)

Mino fortress is my fav. I like how carved that fortress into mountain! More of this

I also enjoy them, not really fallen bridge but, all others, however don't get the concept of fireplace there, would rather put fishing rod and sit :p

I'm trying some new stuff here, as this pale grass with some sand mud. I'm creating an Ogre Lair, a place full of trash and dead vegetation. I'm kind of busy actually, sorry guys for the lack of new teasers and studies :(

Ogre Lair

3.png
OBS.: a big thanks to @Andréew for helping make it more "realistic" :)

Last edited:
So guys, I'm trying some "custom" sprites (color edit only from cipsoft original ones).

Here's the edition:

A.png
The results:

1.png

17.1. (with light effects)
2.png

18. (don't know about this one... just testing)
7.png
Just an observation guys, I've migrated today from Tibia to OTClient, sorry for the light effects :)

Last edited:
Sooo beautiful, love how simple it is but you captured the vibes perfect

i'd say make the yeti a deeper spawn with cool boss room features and keep it to the crystal mobs you got in there for the rest of the dungeon. Mini yetis would be even better

First time trying to build a city... I do really need to say that I'm not a fan on this kind of structure, but u known, we need to learn all the stuff :D

1.png

2.png

31 (there is a table in front of those chairs on the bottom of the piece, just u to know).
3.png

4.png

Back