• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hiei - Mapping Thread

Wait, I haven't played Tibia for a long time. Is that Kraken part of a new Cipsoft update or is it your own custom implementation?

If its the latter, awesome!!!

Wait, I haven't played Tibia for a long time. Is that Kraken part of a new Cipsoft update or is it your own custom implementation?

If its the latter, awesome!!!
It's a cipsoft sprite.

Now I'm building a coastal city conquered by the humanoid rats a long time ago. It's "overdetailed" because of their way of life. Big thanks to @Andréew and @Avallach for showing me these raining sprites.

11_normal.png

36.1 (GIF)
11.gif

Last edited:
i like that you are using mostly greay/brown sprites, creates a nice atmosphere

I don't like willow i think it should be taller, should put tree top (this split into 4 branches) and then willow over it, or cover somehow this cut tree crown :)

OBS.: just you to know guys, from the pic 1 to 8, they are in the same area, the difference is that one is the underground part (inside the mines) and the other is on the surface.​
This is amazing. I really enjoy looking at these :) I'm an old mapper, picking it up again to open my friends server in memory. I have a lot to learn, as I wont just be the mapper, but the server owner aswell. Solo. lol.

Back