• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Highrate] Cool Temple

hahaha xD dont like it xD, but as the topic says highrate exp :p

A temple that at least doesn't have mango trees inside, along with waterfalls that fall from nowhere.. which are strangely burning. You're totally free to map whatever you like, but this map is not good, nor the way how you take comments. :(

farnaztemple.jpg

For the people who don't wish to press the link.
In the future Super Nova, use
tool ^.-

I must say high exp rate temples are not my cup of tea, but I can't really judge it with the annoying special areas... please make them invisible when taking a screen shot in future.

Also, what the hell? Electric orange trees growing on a stone flooring with waterfalls that are on fire coming out of them? Ehh, lol.

Next time printing a screenshot.
Press F11 inside of RME and it'll print you a screenshoot without all special areas such as PZ, HOUSEAREA and so on...

The picture will be saved in your RME location. You will find a folder called 'SS', if I'm not wrong. ^.-

lol burning waterfalls

Btw you cant read the signs if you're gonna have fire on them, unless it's infront them.

The temple looks like someone just threw togheter what looks "cool" in 20 min and posted it here for people to flame him

I know it sucks ass, but some people like Burning Electric Mango Trees with Waterfalls on them =O

Some people? ..or just you dude? C'mon.. get serious and take advices if you are given any. Every mapper started with crappy works and sooner or later, they become better. Learn to take critical comments instead of making an excuse. I'd like to see you mapping something better. :thumbup:

Why do you have doors infront of the depo?
Why do you have waterfalls inside the depo?
Why do you have fire on the waterfalls?
Why do you have throne in the middle of the depo - is it castle ?
Why do you have energy spaskles on trees ?
And why do you have trees in the depo?

Back