• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Highscores

Im not playing the server anymore, and Im glad to see that theres atleast some botters left.

You are not playing the server, but your still checking the homepage/forums atleast once a day because you got addicted to this server.

~Houndish

You are not playing the server, but your still checking the homepage/forums atleast once a day because you got addicted to this server.

~Houndish

Not really, but I haven't got much to do but checking forums while I wait for my movies/series to download =), btw Im not only checking Softcores if you thought so, and one more thing wasn't it you that checked the forums everytime before and you wasn't playing the server?

Not really, but I haven't got much to do but checking forums while I wait for my movies/series to download =), btw Im not only checking Softcores if you thought so, and one more thing wasn't it you that checked the forums everytime before and you wasn't playing the server?

Yes I look on the forums from day to day, still I'm not an attention seeker that wastes forum space, e.g this thread.

~Houndish

Back