• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hiperkarma's showoff thread - new pieces

Great to have you back, Hiper! Take over after me and Neon. I'll make sure to check this thread every now and then. :)

The pink flowers is what makes it seem a bit ugly.. rest is nice

fc8ia.png

The Christmas house I've made for myself and yer Crolly : DD

ehehe.png

moombah
[noparse]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W04IKR1E2M[/noparse]

I dont like it, it dosent feel that "christmassy" and I really dont think theese jungle bushes suit regular grass space..

W/E horse head, your argument is invalid.

Ehm.. allright?

Yeah man, there are no presents, no decorations, no yummy things nor a Christmas tree.

Seriously? -.-'
SOOO GTFO!

Omg. You really take critiscism good.. jesus christ, so if people say they dosent like it you rage all over them? Its not like we are flaming you we are giving you our point of view.

Yeah man, there are no presents, no decorations, no yummy things nor a Christmas tree.

Seriously? -.-'
SOOO GTFO!
Yeah, that's basically my point. Stop being such a douche and let us express our thought without you getting mad. As Hesten said, we're just giving you our point of view.

Ye blind mate? What happens at your house (if you live in one) at Christmas?

Ye blind mate? What happens at your house (if you live in one) at Christmas?
Nothing? :)
We don't really decorate especially much because it's a waste of money in our opinion :p

- Add snow, remove jungle things = Christmas house
Right now, no, it does not look very "christmassy".
- After christmas is over, most people remove christmas decorations, so no snow = No decorations (Well, ofc I dunno how it goes in ur family but.. Yeah..)
<Yes Yes, I know that there isn't always snow at christmas, but in order to make it LOOK like a christmas house, snow is almost always needed>
- Also, the house in general looks good and such, but fix the west window + the north window (the hatches are not supposed to go into the house, right? ^_^)
- And oh, most people who decorate their house also decorate their garden, so perhaps a few decorations in the frontyard aswell? :p

Also, don't be a douche and rage, just accept all kinds of critisizm except pure flaming (cuz flaming is just... Ugh.)

I think it looks cute. Its a bit poor with deco, but it would fit for a Christmas house where people just don't spent much on Christmas. Only if you wanted to create a typical American movie Christmas house, you should add more deco.

I know theres a turtle shield in that locker.
And I live north of that house, under a pile of wood

Back