• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Hire scripter to make token store, write

kewiany

Reaction score
Recruit scripter who write for me the new currency on my server.

More specifically:
currency - tokens
store - the center is to be a shop where I mention that I have tokens for items in a backpack, lever, click.

and NPC
Which lists certain items on the tokens.

If I understood u correctly, u want a script that removes x amount of z item and gives you another item?
Eg. it takes 100 scarab coins and gives me a pair of soft boots?
In this case, it's really easy, just modify a lever shop script a bit :p

As for the NPC part, I don't think it's possible to have him show the items in the trade window with a unique item as currency.. :/
Although you can have him tell you what items are available!

As for the NPC part, I don't think it's possible to have him show the items in the trade window with a unique item as currency.. :/
Although you can have him tell you what items are available!
Sure it is, u can use any item as currency, or maybe I am not getting entirely what your saying.

Depending on server, you can either modify one of your lib files, so long since I worked on 0.3/0.4 so can't remember the name, but its one of them....
If you are using 1.0(a later version - was moved from lua to c++ a while ago) you have to add another itemid for the server to serach for and then recompile.
Remember to set the value of the itemid ofc.

The server will then use that in the getMoney, removeMoney etc functions.

@Breed From what I understood, he wanted a unique currency, not another currency..
Like he doesn't want to add an item that's worth 100cc, he wants an item that's worth 1 special point or w/e..

@Breed From what I understood, he wanted a unique currency, not another currency..
Like he doesn't want to add an item that's worth 100cc, he wants an item that's worth 1 special point or w/e..
Sure its possible, I've seen it done before on earlier servers and what is the real difference in exchanging 1 itemid for another even 1 itemid has a subtype while the other doesn't makes no real difference.

Back