• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Hiring a skilled Web Developer

J.Dre

Unity Games
Solutions
Reaction score
UPDATED INFORMATION HERE!

web-designer-jobs-delhi-ncr.png

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a professional web developer to build Tibia's website on top of "pandaac." This AAC is undoubtedly the most modern available, and has continuous support for future updates. The Laravel framework is also very efficient and offers much more potential than CodeIgniter ever will. Notice: If you are not familiar with this framework, please look into it before jumping on this opportunity to make some money doing what you love. It's not going to be easy or quick. This is a real job opportunity and will require both skill and time.

You will be well compensated ($$$). ;) All of the features, images, designs, functions, etc. should be identical, down to the smallest of details. If you are interested, please post below or private message me. I'll do my best to respond within a reasonable time frame. You are expected to prove your level of skill with examples of your work. See below for a breakdown of how payments will be decided upon.

Kind regards,
J.Dre

Last edited:
Don't believe he's interested in such tedious tasks. Might be wrong but he never showed a ton of interest before.

Might be off topic and I don't wanna sound rude.
But from what aspect is Panda AAC more updated then Znote?
https://github.com/pandaac/pandaac/commits/master - Last update~ 11th of January.
https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC - Last update 6 days ago.

@Chris

I'll let Chris answer, if he so wishes. I'm not an expert on the Laravel Framework, but what I have gather, having spoken with him about Laravel, it has amazing features, "modern" toolkits, and offers a stable and efficient environment through evolutionary syntax development.

Last edited:
Might be off topic and I don't wanna sound rude.
But from what aspect is Panda AAC more updated then Znote?
https://github.com/pandaac/pandaac/commits/master - Last update~ 11th of January.
https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC - Last update 6 days ago.
I think you you may have misunderstood @J.Dre as he never mentioned pandaac being more frequently, or more recently updated compared to other AACs. Merely the fact that it has continious support, which it does. The most recent branch was also updated 12 days ago (granted, it's far from a point where you could use it live).

I never claimed my AAC to be superior to the alternatives. I appreciate all the work and effort put into every single AAC, whether it be by @Gesior.pl, @Don Daniello, @Znote or anyone else. In fact, the reason I didn't publically announce (note; I'm not hiding it either) my own AAC is because even though it's good enough for a live site, I still see faults in it. I'm a perfectionist and won't settle for something I'm not pleased with.

As far as the framework it's built upon, I don't have enough good things to say about it. Everyone will not agree, and that's fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But the way Laravel has revolutionised the way of coding (within the php community) with such ease and eloquance is something I value greatly. As silly as it may sound, I want my code to look clean and good. Because of this, I have taken it upon myself to completely rewrite the AAC from ground up.

The new version of pandaac will be vastly different from the current one. Whereas the current one is divided into a few packages (core, distro, theme), the new version will divided into a multitude of packages (core, account, recovery, highscore, whosonline, guilds...). This will allow theme developers to specify which packages their theme utilises, instead of having to rely on everything. It also allows people to create their own versions of e.g. the guild system to quickly swap out with the original one provided by pandaac. It's very much a modular system, basically. It will also help keep the code base down, which will make it less messy. This means though, that the themes won't just be aesthetics, but rather a very important part of the AAC. The theme is what glues everything together.

Again though, whatever AAC you see fit for your project, is the one you should go with. Whether it's mine, someone elses, it doesn't matter. As long as you are happy.

PS. pandaac is a brand name, and a bit of a word play at that. It's meant to be all lowercase, and one word. "pandaac" (pronounced pan-daak), not "Panda AAC". Easy mistake to make, but thought I'd clear it up as everyone seems to type "Panda AAC".

The last person I hired for this was able to finish a good majority of the layout (about 70%-80% of it). This should save some time, if you want to start there. I don't mind paying for it again if you feel it's necessary.

Daily bump.

@Cornex ?? some money :D

Thanks for thinking on me!

I had the discussion with J.Dre before and actually started looking into it.
I'm not able to help him clone the tibia.com design and its functionality due to serveal reasons.

@Chris promoted me to lead developer of pandaac with laravel 4.2 version in order to save he time to get the new version finished, so I will be support him with anything regarding laravel / pandaac if he needs it.

Excuse me for my shitty English :cool:

Important update! Please read carefully:

As a lot of us know there is a new version of Pandaac currently under active development featuring Laravel 5, which includes the full Tibia layout that I am (and have been) requesting. It will be made available to all of OpenTibia as well. If this specific AAC (developed by @Chris) launches within the next couple of months, my request will change drastically. At that point, the only thing I would want is extra "features or details" of which Tibia.com has that Pandaac may not. As of right now, I am debating whether or not it's worth investing into a full website considering the above.

TL;DR: I am still hiring a web developer, but tasks may change depending on the time frame for which Pandaac is expected to be released to the public.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. More information will come at a later time.

Last edited:
Important update! Please read carefully:

As a lot of us know there is a new version of Pandaac currently under active development featuring Laravel 5, which includes the full Tibia layout that I am (and have been) requesting. It will be made available to all of OpenTibia as well. If this specific AAC (developed by @Chris) launches within the next couple of months, my request will change drastically. At that point, the only thing I would want is extra "features or details" of which Tibia.com has that Pandaac may not. As of right now, I am debating whether or not it's worth investing into a full website considering the above.

TL;DR: I am still hiring a web developer, but tasks may change depending on the time frame for which Pandaac is expected to be released to the public.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. More information will come at a later time.

i am planing to launch a server with a mapper and me as a coder and i had a similar discussion withhim about this at the end we decided to get a good looking design by a good web designer and implement the acc system ourselves to the design so it looks great

Last edited:
Back