• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Historia - Tibia 6.4/7.72/8.6 Announcement

can simply be moved into 7.72 and use custom OTC to emulate 6.4 mechanics... why are you so close minded?

How much that will take you? because theres nothing ''simply'' about that.

I feel you, you have a brainstorm, many PROJEKTS in mind, i sound negative but im pretty realistic,

Your sig says #Tibia 6.4 Clone [0%] im pretty sure i can come back in 3 months and it will still say 0%, like im saying, those times are over, i love 6.4, , but those times are over and will never come back, thats why every project of that matter ends up being vapoware, they take way too much work and knowledge.

Last edited:
How much that will take you? because theres nothing ''simply'' about that.

I feel you, you have a brainstorm, many PROJEKTS in mind, i sound negative but im pretty realistic,

Your sig says #Tibia 6.4 Clone [0%] im pretty sure i can come back in 3 months and it will still say 0%, like im saying, those times are over, i love 6.4, , but those times are over and will never come back, thats why every project of that matter ends up being vapoware, they take way too much work and knowledge.
Well technicaly its ready to run but with unfinished map on that yurots engien it was hosted on and that joke of 7.6 client
I already said if there is someone who would contribute by making OTC based on 6.4 client that will work with tfs 0.4 then i can help getting rest of files merged and quests + map done but im not planning to start it not even yet and its been 6 years since i done anything with it but loss of data and all progress makes me feel sick just looking at it

Back