• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Historia - Tibia 6.4/7.72/8.6 Announcement

Project is not dead! Don't post a lot since slow progress.
I should say though a new test server is coming in the next couple of days =)
Website is complete. Working on the host end to begin registering accounts.

It's been awhile but don't think I forgot about this project.
Anyway, good luck with Historia DZ.

Historia will have it's fun beta test on May 30th! No character limit this time around.

News:
Historia 7.72 development has started - Map Conversion 70%
-Based on the Tibia 4.0 Map
-All feature from 6.4 present
- Gameplay style defaulted to 7.1
-Unique Raid System/Unique Player Housing
-Auction House
-War content control
-Scroll skill enhancements
-Scroll Quests
-NPC Hiring/Hire NPC's to back you in battle!
-Quest Party System
-Player achievements
-Party group perks/Double Damage/Better healing/Better loot!

More to come in the next following days.

Waiting, i want to play it
if you need testers i'd like to be one of em :)

I hope this isn't a low-rate - else it will fail hard in competition to tibianic.

Make it a medium rate (people can get level 40 in a few hours).

I hope this isn't a low-rate - else it will fail hard in competition to tibianic.

Make it a medium rate (people can get level 40 in a few hours).

With Historia I'm trying out a new system. Players will gain levels by exploring and doing missions. The more you participate the faster you will gain a level. So for example, lets say you do 5 missions. You will gain level 5. Exploring will also grant you levels.
Will discuss this feature more later.

With Historia I'm trying out a new system. Players will gain levels by exploring and doing missions. The more you participate the faster you will gain a level. So for example, lets say you do 5 missions. You will gain level 5. Exploring will also grant you levels.
Will discuss this feature more later.
Guildwars2 feelings, but good :)

Updates!

Historia 6.4 additions
- mLevel implemented
- Party System
- Auction House
- Dynamic Raid System
- Player Achievements
- Tibia 6.4 map perfected!

Historia 7.7 additions
- Map is 90% completed
- mLevel Implemented

Historia 8.6 additions
- Development halted/ Moving development towards another Tibia Version.
- Tibia 7.0 Will be the new Historia!

Looks interesting, I'm moving to USA in two weeks, can't wait to play with low ping.
Anyway, are you still developing the server with Jop?

@legitsrs Server can't be high rate cause old tibia map was small and rpgish style.

Development of Tibia 3.0
-Tibia 3.0 map is 98% original of the one created by CIP back in 98
- Created by actual mini map segments
- Monsters and NPC placement identical to CIPS original

Tibia30_zpsb1ecedc1.png

Tibia31_zpsa5e4d7a1.png

I've been working on the code slowly, but my time is just very limited unfortunately.

Hey DZ,

What can you tell us about Tibia 5.0? I think I am most interested in that? Will you be able to stack spiders in the spider pit with sword and shield and let your skills fly like back in the day? I haven't played tibia in YEARS because of the stupid updates they've done but you have reaally re-sparked my desire to play. I thought about trying my hand at doing exactly what you're doing here but didn't have the skills to get it started. shoot me a message or something I'd love to chat about old times.

Can you pick up your arrows off the ground if/when you miss target? How about the old L trick with dragons? gosh I miss those days.

Tim
Sirwrath/B-Legit

I really want to play this. Also, Jopirop, if you ever have the time, why does the account manager on your TOSSERVER on sourceforge not work after I've said hi? I checked into the code as I know basic programming but I was unable to see what I could do. All I see is that it prints whatever you say to the console, along with movements. Please reply to me whenever you can,

~ Zanto

Project seems to be a little dead right now, It's making me sad :(. To be honest you had working C# server, you were about to start ots in a month and then you decided to switch to Java and redo all server again. Whats the point of it ? I know Java is portable etc. but C# is too when you use Mono.

Back