• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

History of Tibia/Antica documentary

Tony32

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I friend of mine found this video on youtube yesterday. It's about tibias history and specific stories and events regarding Antica. It's like an hour long but its worth the watch! I even got a little depressed by it, when seeing how it was back in the day, and that those days are over.
I learned a lot as well, like houses had keys. And if you lost them, your house was no longer available to you.

The story of the mercenaries was really cool as well.

I wanted to share this to those that experienced those days or to those that are interested in tibias past.
And no, its not my video, nor do I know who made it.
Do you have any other old Tibia stories to share?

Maps

Reaction score
nice movie maybe a little one sided

someone here wrote about thunder hammer quest in darashia
funny stuff imo

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
Would love to see a series spawn out of this.. I know it prolly took him AGES to gather/edit and voice over all this amazing footage.
Would love to see Amera history! - Grew up on that server and saw all the legends.. - Elmera Stronghart, Ponin The Elf, Star Scream, Popov, Gugo, Green Gangster etc etc..... get's me all hyped even typing those names again.