• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hogwarts Online - The World Of Witchcraft And Wizardy

Hey will you use custom sprites to make Hogwarts? I mean walls, grounds customized by you to makw the server more realistic.

Official Hogwarts Chat Channel is released.
Please join it and chat.

Custom Client:

2xrWrDETwo.png

You put Cyber's name on the client just because he downloaded a text effect for free and changed it to Hogwarts?
That effect can be found on some Photoshop tutorials & is downloadable. ^^

hahahaha custom client?! that's completely unmodified from the one that was sent to you in the pack with sprites and shit!

here it is without the tibia menu things:

I was looking forward to some competition, not some noobs copy-pasting other people's work...

Hey Linux have you already scripts and features done? And + - how long will it take or how you see it? :thumbup:

Just want to say KEEP IT UP GUYS! This idea seems really cool and I cant want to play:D

I'm Cyber <.<
And yes I am working hard.Riding system done,finishing some other systems.

Btw,here's somethign that you should know.

When you have created an character,your will be an muggle.You will recieve a letter from Hogwarts School.When you open your letter you will be promoted to a wizard if you are a male,and to witch if you are a female.You will also be spawned at London.You will pass the door and enter the "Diagon Alley".There you will buy your schoolsupplies.Then you will go to the "Gringotts Bank".You will talk to an NPC,and he will teleport you to Hogsmead Village.In Hogsmead you will get an giant owl.You will ride your owl to the Hogwarts Castle Entrance.Then you start your adventure.You will have to study.If you are better in the defense of dark arts you will be Aurora,if you are expert in potions you will be an Alchemist,transforming into animals - Animagus,etc..

attend herbology class at 12:00- make a simple health potion. reward (simple health potion recipe) i'm iffy bout a time thing though. - EXAMPLE

quest: attend history class
task:complete test (study at the library)
reward: A=5 points to magic B=3 points to magic C=2 points to magic.

Last edited:
@Ontopic

Incredible idea :D!

@Offtopic

Hahaha i'll see Harry Potter And the Deathly Hallows today in some hours :D!

Back