• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hogwarts Online - The World Of Witchcraft And Wizardy

Name ingame: Vladimir.
Years: The years you want to put me.
Home: Slytherin.
Position: Chaser one .

By Zysen

On the 31 of December (time 00:00),we will release Hogwarts SnowTest Version v1.0! You will be in Hogsmead. You will hunt mystic creatures,meet the Santa Claus,recieve a present maybe!

Regards,
Zysen

Will this server have custom monsters? I mean not using the monster from Tibia and so on...
Not using their sprites. Yes or no?
I think that this server is an ATS, right? If it is not an ATS this server wont have a lot of players so... :/
Answer please, thank you! ^^'

Ok nice but... If you open it in the new year nobody will be there, just you.
1/X players online.
So I'd open it before some weeks before or days. ;)
I want to see custom creatures with custom sprites and spells and all customized.
ATS = Alternative Tibia Server it means all edited. Sprites spells, scripts... :rolleyes:

I know,the server will be opened few days before,for staff to test...I will open it on New Years Eve,so somebody will play tommorow or after tommorow..Ye it will be all edited!

Yea but post some screens showing the custom sprites/outfits and spells ^^

We currently only have the outfit sprites,so we wont post it._roach is mapping a village (Hogsmeade) in this moment.We need to finish it and we need a spriter :)
I am currently working on it!

Oh you just have the outfits done and the rest? Grounds, walls, spells sprites? If you dont have it yet the release wont be on Christmas :S

Hogsmead (all sprites are not here - not done)

SHJvTGUtnN.png

Created by: roach_
Hosting by: ImgLand - Image hosting & Photo sharing for free here at Imgland.net

Last edited:
Back