• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hollanda vs Spain !!

Were 7, and the dutch team deserved them ;)

@crybabies:
Where's the offside?
16gha1c.png
It was 9 yellow cards..
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/round=249721/match=300061509/index.html

Spain got away with alot of things which they should get yellow cards for.

@Picture of goal.

The offside was just before the goal, which should've prevented the goal from happening.

Also the referee took alot of moments of 1 ~ 2 minutes for giving away yellow cards, so he wasted like 20 ~25 minutes of the game :|.

@Picture of goal.

The offside was just before the goal, which should've prevented the goal from happening.

Also the referee took alot of moments of 1 ~ 2 minutes for giving away yellow cards, so he wasted like 20 ~25 minutes of the game :|.

yup you saw how heitinga did get the red card? lol he did nto even pushed him hard, the refere is just soooo stupid he gives cards for everyting, and i know this sounds dumb, but before the goal came, it was a corner for the netherlands, because sneijder shot on the player and the referee gave the ball to the keeper instead of a corner, and the keeper shot the ball to the other side of the field, and that'how the goal came ._.

yup you saw how heitinga did get the red card? lol he did nto even pushed him hard, the refere is just soooo stupid he gives cards for everyting, and i know this sounds dumb, but before the goal came, it was a corner for the netherlands, because sneijder shot on the player and the referee gave the ball to the keeper instead of a corner, and the keeper shot the ball to the other side of the field, and that'how the goal came ._.

Yes, I noticed all of them, even the commentators noticed it, etc.. should be a rematch in my opinion because this was very unfair.

I also found the referee brasil-sided as, and yes I said it already, brasil got away with alot of yellow/red card(s).

Ouch, okay :peace:

@Picture of goal.

Yeah, it was, but one player from the dutch team touched the ball, and then it wasn't offside.

Pardon¿? The dutch team doesn't know how to play FAIR, so please, don't cry!

It was offside before this strike was made by spain. Than the ball went back 10/15 meters or something and was passed again, that time it wasnt offside.
When it "would be offside", one player from the dutch team touched the ball, then it was not offside...

Yes, I noticed all of them, even the commentators noticed it, etc.. should be a rematch in my opinion because this was very unfair.

I also found the referee brasil-sided as, and yes I said it already, brasil got away with alot of yellow/red card(s).
Rematch? Why? The dutch team was unfair, not the spanish one...
Come on, are you saying that the dutch team didn't deserve their yellow cards? ...

This gonna finish in a war? Lmao.... Admit it, Spain has won because of GOOD players and FAIR play. END OF THE STORY

Last edited:
Ouch, okay :peace:

Yeah, it was, but one player from the dutch team touched the ball, and then it wasn't offside.

Pardon¿? The dutch team doesn't know how to play FAIR, so please, don't cry!

When it "would be offside", one player from the dutch team touched the ball, then it was not offside...

Rematch? Why? The dutch team was unfair, not the spanish one...
Come on, are you saying that the dutch team didn't deserve their yellow cards? ...

This gonna finish in a war? Lmao.... Admit it, Spain has won because of GOOD players and FAIR play. END OF THE STORY

But the referee should've whistled for the first offside, else the goal wouldn't have been there.

The Dutch team wasn't unfair, Spain did almost as much injuries as the Dutch did, only Spain got a referee which was on their side.

I'm not saying that the Dutch didn't deserve their cards, but that Spain deserved alot more, and the red card shouldn't have been given as it was a soft push which should've lead to a free kick instead of a red card.

Also, we gave away a corner as it was not meant and Spain almost did as much injuries as the Dutch did, so you can't whine about fair play.

is THE BEST OF THE WORLD.

edit it!:D

lmao

shut up u idiots, spain won and end of discussion.

Torres pass to Iniesta wasn't offside. And it wasn't even a pass.

is this offside? (I took the pic :D)

btw, did holland play football or kung fu? 2 players should get a red card in the 1st half. The second half, Robben should get a red card as well because he shot the ball after the referee stopped the game. Did the ref give him a red card? No.

Holland are diving cunts. Especially Robben, that guy is good but he is disgusting when he dives.

viva espana <3

Attachments

• 2010-07-13 02-16-07.jpg
    2010-07-13 02-16-07.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 13 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
YE SHUT THAT MOUTH WE ARE THE BEST OF THE WORLD NOTHING MORE
GELOUS people PArApApApAPAM

oooooooooh loool stfuuuu with kung fu please, 1 player does give a kick to some1 not the whole fucking team -.-'

btw, did holland play football or kung fu? 2 players should get a red card in the 1st half. The second half, Robben should get a red card as well because he shot the ball after the referee stopped the game. Did the ref give him a red card? No.

He couldn't hear the referee stop the game because of the vuvuzela's, that's why he didn't get a red card.

Is this offside?

Just a short moment later/earlier it was and then he got passed the ball and when he got passed the ball it was offside.

Holland are diving cunts. Especially Robben, that guy is good but he is disgusting when he dives.

Spain played just as we did in that way, so you Spain people are diving cunts too. :)

Back