• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hollanda vs Spain !!

Soo unfair stupid refferee made a mistake by allowing the goal it was offside

It was offside indeed the first pass to the one guy and then the second goal so its unfair

Once again it wasn't offside, if the Spanish player had received the ball then it would've been offside but since it touched the Dutch player first it isn't offside. Go read the rules before complaining about the referee, loser!

finally the fifa 2010 world cup is over. South africa's world cup was the worst i've seen so far D:..

Gz spain :)

u can't imagine how much i screamed when Iniesta scored that goal... and my father was sleeping in the room next to me

viva espana <3

Netherlands 0-1 Spain

Unfair? What? The goal? And the dutches players? Weren't they unfair? Like 6-7 yellow cards the dutch team (they deserved it, of course)...
Dutches, do you even know what's the "fair play"? I think not... Also, the dutch team was complaining about their own FAULTS! Afff, can they be more crybabies? ...
Anyways, Spain has won :)!

@edit:
YouTube - Holanda 0-1 España Final Mundial 2010 Gol Iniesta
Look it carefully, 1:20 ;) It wasn't offside :thumbup:

Last edited:
Unfair? What? The goal? And the dutches players? Weren't they unfair? Like 6-7 yellow cards the dutch team (they deserved it, of course)...
Dutches, do you even know what's the "fair play"? I think not... Also, the dutch team was complaining about their own FAULTS! Afff, can they be more crybabies? ...
Anyways, Spain has won :)!

@edit:
YouTube - Holanda 0-1 España Final Mundial 2010 Gol Iniesta
Look it carefully, 1:20 ;) It wasn't offside :thumbup:
+1 this

Yesterday showed that Holland can not play clean football, for nothing, you saw ... until the end of the game instead of frames for one simple reason ... and that reason is that you were some cheats
For all those who had no illusions that taxes Holland to win ... Sorry, but Spain is above all :D

Back