• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hollanda vs Spain !!

Well, I was hoping for the Netherlands, but when I saw how bad and ugly they played against spain. I was changing to spain.

Congratz Spain!

Don't put like "we won because we pwned the Netherlands". it was really a 50/50 match and what a lucky goal that was :p. Netherlands weren't in the game because of the many cards, kinda sad. Without this, the gameplay would be totaly different!

Don't put like "we won because we pwned the Netherlands". it was really a 50/50 match and what a lucky goal that was :p. Netherlands weren't in the game because of the many cards, kinda sad. Without this, the gameplay would be totaly different!
But you all was so fuckin sure that netherlands would win, which is funny.

50/50 match?

come on... you saw the match?

holland? they did not play football... they were using martial arts against spain lolz

not a clean game... Spain would have scored more goals if they had played fair, but holland was using a nasty gameplay <_<

I do not agree.. The only bad thing I have seen was from de Jong. If he had a red card I would have agree with that.. but Heitinga.. common man.. also I believe it could have been a nicer match to watch if the referee didn't straw with cards. In my opinion Spain was only playing better in the first 10 minutes of the game. After that none of the teams were creating changes. You only say this because you are from Spain :p. And the whole tournament Spain was only able to make one or two goals a match, so I do not believe they were able to make more goals against the Netherlands =), just my toughts.

dejong.gif

This guy should get red card <_<

They both didnt play great. Spain was better though.. Can't blame Webb. Although if it wasn't for him Holland could have won in the last few minutes or atleast Spain wouldn't have made that goal.. Both sides, Holland and Spain, were affected by him. It would have been great if we (the Netherlands) finaly won a final. Both teams deserved to win, unfortunately we didn't, Spain did..

the only reason the netherlands didn't play well was because of the referee srsly wtf he gave more then 9 yellow card or something lol, if it was the same referee as in netherlands-brazil they would have won maybe cuz spain was bad too, just a lucky goal at the end

@ up
You should read the rules. If the player is in the way than it's also offside. He doesn't have to touch the ball. Anyways, I agree that this is discussionable.

Anyways, sad to see Spain only celebrated untill 4 o'clock. If the Netherlands would have won, we would celebrate for atleast one week mens! :(:(:(

@ up
You should read the rules. If the player is in the way than it's also offside. He doesn't have to touch the ball. Anyways, I agree that this is discussionable.

Anyways, sad to see Spain only celebrated untill 4 o'clock. If the Netherlands would have won, we would celebrate for atleast one week mens! :(:(:(
That's why I told him to read the rules you need to do it too, you don't seem to understand the situation..

the only reason the netherlands didn't play well was because of the referee srsly wtf he gave more then 9 yellow card or something lol, if it was the same referee as in netherlands-brazil they would have won maybe cuz spain was bad too, just a lucky goal at the end
The dutch team deserved them ;)

@crybabies:
Where's the offside?
16gha1c.png

Last edited:
Back