• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Homosexuality!

well there's a high probability, and the kid will probably turn out to be weird, inadapted and will get bullied all he's life for the fact that hes both parents are male

people ARE born either gay or not, while some discover themselves usually around the ages of 12-14
i dont mind gays at all, in fact im bisexual myself. i dont see anything wrong with liking the same sex. love is love, doesnt matter who the person is. in the end we're both human.

people ARE born either gay or not, while some discover themselves usually around the ages of 12-14
i dont mind gays at all, in fact im bisexual myself. i dont see anything wrong with liking the same sex. love is love, doesnt matter who the person is. in the end we're both human.

You are a sick pervert. :blink:

well my opinion is; firstly,

@bogart
God Does exist.

and homosexuality is wrong, totally wrong. it goes against the way we were created. pleasing all those laws that make them free to do things like ADOPT A CHILD. that have to follow this NATURAL path like all man, start to see how their step fathers do it wrong. so as we know, children are pretty influenced in their home.

so im not in favor of any of this eventhough i dont mind seeing them in the streets.

Same opinion like this guy ;P

Can't agree more, love is love :wub:

You are a sick pervert. :blink:

Woho donno what to say.. uhmm. YOU SUX :ninja: Hope you get a son which is gay <_<

Don't give a damn bout your opinion. You're just a random closed-minded dumbfuck that just follows the massive homophobic retards of today.

+1

@topic,

I dont think that homosexuality is wrong at all, Can't see anything bad with it. =P

Alright , I'll make a badass quote reply right now xD

Homosexuality is a sickness. A sickness without a cure.

Oh how I like your simple replies. :p

I wasn't talking about homosexuals having there own race I was refering to black people. o_O
Alright , u brought religion in this topic , u bringing racism ... JUST STICK to the topic already? ._.

Intersting, got a proof that god is not real?, If you want my proof i got this for you

nsaayatd6d16d8a76.jpg

On the red place its standing Allah (الله) on arabic which means God

Orly?.. I found something like that on a leaf in park. It stated "God doesn't exist" on my own language. Language is creation of humans , so is "god"... -.-

In what way do these picture show us that god doesn't exist, boy? You are too young to discuss this subject I suggest you and everyone else that is talking about religion and god in this thread to stop immediately else you'll receive an infraction ;)

Yeah , shut him up 'cause he is expressing his opinion [that you are not agree-ing with] , same thing you did with me on another topic. Power abuse plx or smth?

Religion shouldn't be discussed. We all know it doesn't lead anywhere except to stupid fights.
+1

homosexuals are gay
No shit? =O

Here: I found that leaf yesterday!!!!
Win. +1

One day it will be proven, and hell no you won't be the one saying shit.

Same thing I can say for "God doesn't exist".

More men gays= More chicks for me

Win! +1

"Can't agree more, love is love"

... said the pedophile and entered a kinder-garden.

Oh god! One honest member of OTLand. God bless you, iMadison! <3

... said the pedophile and entered a kinder-garden.

Me no liek u anymoar :(

You think I ment , A guy going to fck a 3 years old child ?? no I ment Love is love, a boy can be gay/bi/straight I dont care same with girls, the main thing is that their happy .

Last edited:
love is love, so then we will end accepting relations between 3 years old brainwashed kids and a 80 years old perv.

well there's a high probability, and the kid will probably turn out to be weird, inadapted and will get bullied all he's life for the fact that hes both parents are male
Seriously, go spread your ignorance and stupidity elsewhere. Your arguments make no sense.

love is love, so then we will end accepting relations between 3 years old brainwashed kids and a 80 years old perv.
Once again we see another straw man argument from the genius that is flaite1. Unfortunately you're missing a huge point here - consentual homosexual relationships between mature people are obviously OK, child molestation is not.

Moron.

I dont have something against gays, but i would feel sorry for a kid with 2
gay parents, some kids get massively bullied in school for their name or big ears, but imagine a kid with 2 gay parents.. noone would go to hes house, everyone would bother him, finally we will end up with an antisocial kid with no friends (probably will end up having a gay friend who thinks its okay to have 2 gay parents) and no female friends, then he will start liking guys and will turn gay, probably then he will marry hes gay friend and the same story will repeat.

and my second argument was a sarcastic joke

Me no liek u anymoar :(

You think I ment , A guy going to fck a 3 years old child ?? no I ment Love is love, a boy can be gay/bi/straight I dont care same with girls, the main thing is that their happy .

Excuse me , I'm just pointing a weakness of your theory.
As long as you are the kind of person who can't stand having his statements denied , I don't need you to like me :|
(else more .. it was personal?)

Excuse me , I'm just pointing a weakness of your theory.
As long as you are the kind of person who can't stand having his statements denied , I don't need you to like me :|
(else more .. it was personal?)

Lol I just typed that but kk kk kkk kkk kkk kkkk :wub::wub::wub::wub: :wub::wub:

Some months ago some campaign came to our school to talk about homosexuality. They told us homosexuality was dynamic and not static.

it only seems alright cuz 70% of this populatin is gay.

Glad to be 1 of the 30% keepin it real tho

<_<

Back