• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Homosexuality!

lol. u fail
maybe god created us, but i dont think "god" is taking any decisions about good and evil.

I fail? No you fail because what you said is mostly supporting mine. Even though your trying to be against what I am saying. Making* you should use a spell checker as well.

@up
wanabesmart(x2)

i fucking hate those bastards who say "u misspelled a word"
or "use a spell checker"
fucking wanabeperfects..

I fail? No you fail because what you said is mostly supporting mine. Even though your trying to be against what I am saying. Making* you should use a spell checker as well.

Just because you had to try correcting him I'll do so against you as well.

"Even though your trying to be against what I am saying."
Should be:
"Even though you're trying to be against what I am saying."

Your grammar is another thing..

No, I do not think I am superior but I do get irritated by people like you.

Shouldn't you have said "I'll be against you as well."? Just wondering.

The point is god doesn't exist.

This is the real leaf you guys saw...

4680162262_1dcb132a21.jpg

HomosexualsAreGAY.png

God exists, who else created the start u ******

Shiimi, shut the fuck up and gtfo of here. You're only making a fool out of yourself. Also, you shouldn't be correcting people cuz your English isn't much better.. your grammar fails.

Um... Do you not speak english? My grammer is near perfect and all of the mistakes I make are because of my lack of focus. You are trying to insult the way I speak but you say "cuz" and "fail"? Also it should be three dots, "..." not two.

Shouldn't you have said "I'll be against you as well."? Just wondering.

The point is god doesn't exist.

No. I meant what I said: "I'll do so against you as well"
Man, quit it...

HomosexualsAreGAY.png

God exists, who else created the start u ******

Shiimi, shut the fuck up and gtfo of here. You're only making a fool out of yourself. Also, you shouldn't be correcting people cuz your English isn't much better.. your grammar fails.
This is our process:
PHP:
while ( $infinity == true )
{
    if(timeElapsed() > $x)
    {
         $creation = new thing(random($x,$x^2*$x/sqrt(2)));
         $creation->author = random_name(timeElapsed() + $x);
    }
}
And the question which really can't be answered; who created this? :eek:

Um... Do you not speak english? My grammer is near perfect and all of the mistakes I make are because of my lack of focus. You are trying to insult the way I speak but you say "cuz" and "fail"?

"English", not "english".
"grammar", not "grammer".

Cuz = because... and what's wrong with "fail"?

Also it should be three dots, "..." not two.

It's called periods. -.-

You can't even put the commas (comma = a period) correctly.

This is our process:
PHP:
while ( $infinity == true )
{
    if(timeElapsed() > $x)
    {
         $creation = new thing(random($x,$x^2*$x/sqrt(2)));
         $creation->author = random_name(timeElapsed() + $x);
    }
}
And the question which really can't be answered; who created this? :eek:

The problem is, you don't know that.

What I meant by "start" is, the start itself. The start of exactly everything "how something like 'nothing' exists if you get what I mean, how 'unlimited' exists"... damn, it's so hard to explain :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is, you don't know that.

What I meant by "start" is, the start itself. The start of exactly everything "how something like 'nothing' exists if you get what I mean, how 'unlimited' exists"... damn, it's so hard to explain :p
That is because it can't be explained as we cannot understand infinity xD

I love it how some people are trying to correct other peoples' grammatical/spelling mistakes while they're making mistakes themselves too.

Shiimi, "I'll do so against you" is totally correct.

shiimi who the hell are you to state that god doesn't exists, your just a forum wanabesmart fake ass dr house logistic noob you suck man stop talking stupidities, and yeah my grammar does sucks but damn man atleast i don't suck as a person ...

There are so many muslims because they multiply like flies on the garbage can outside of my backdoor. That's the worst retorical question ever because it would be like asking why china has so many people. Also it may be the fasted growing religion but only because atheism isn't a religion. Islamic countries make there people feel like they have to be confined to a religion but over here in freedom land our people understand that god is just something that people in charge to keep there people in check. God is not real. I'm not going to make any more WoW jokes but still he's not real. Can you prove that god is real? He doesn't even have his own theory just a bunch of crap pots, terrorists, and people who think there better then everyone else.

I do feel sad for you, since your an ignorant little dumb fuck that gets his information out of his stupid unknowledable family. Why? Because USA themselves formed the so called terror group Al-qaida, they ARE the problem behind the biggest issue's in the world today, stupid people like you have to accept it instead of getting fed up with propaganda everyday.

Driving the word "terrorism" an inch near the word Islam make you stupid, for real. Since most people that know what Islam really is about, knows that it's even more peaceful than Christianty. No offence to christians, just making a point out here.

If God aint real, stuck the damn big-bang-theory in your ass, and be happy you feel this way. There's tons of millions that belives in God, not due to being scared or don't know what will happen after life, but due to their believes.

One day it will be proven, and hell no you won't be the one saying shit. Be glad you got the internet where you can mudthrow abit, else you would have to sit in the garbage cane along with your parents. You spoiled dumbass kid.

Back