• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Homosexuality!

I love how everyone in here says they believe in god and all, but then, they're like "all gays should die now", "fuck you", "you fail". Doesnt your bible say to love each other? Doesnt it? How can you call yourself a christian whilst not being one?

Hell, I get picked on for being gay even though I'm not ;o

but yeah, I don't see anything wrong with homosexuality. I know I'm attracted to things in females that most guys aren't (though it usually doesn't bother them, either), so I don't see how homosexuality is that much different (except it does bother people).
I know it bothers me to see and hear about in long detail. But the same is true about obese chicks, and being a chubbychaser is not treated nearly as badly as being gay. Idk..

Keep religion out of this topic and stop insulting each other for their believes (you ain't any better). Next one to flame will receive an infraction, this topic is to discuss "Homosexuality" as the title says, nothing beyond that.

Well I'm going to start with:
1. You don't need to mention 'God' in anyways to say if homosexuality is right or wrong, because all existence and 'nature' and the order on how every living thing works, tells us that they are not one of the norm or that they are a 'gender', basically homosexuality is a sexual preference and nothing else, also i do believe that it can be a mental irregularity due to the fact that sexual attractions first happens in a mental chemical pattern, if you do a little research about how the attraction occurs in the mind then you may understand a little about the matter, also there are drugs that may enhance these 'homosexual' urges, the most common known is 'ecstasy'.

2. Even though I believe it is wrong, there is something that i can not over look, and that is 'happiness', humans are a always in search of 'happiness' and happiness is relative from individual to individual everyone has their own 'logic' and 'reason', thus giving the meaning "what is right for you is not right for others", when we fail to understand, 'Why?' do people do what they do, one can say that most do it because they are searching for their own place or 'happiness', I always say if it makes you feel happy then I think that is best for you.

3. Now I would like to give my opinion in fully about Homosexuality, like stated previously 'Homosexuality' is a type of sexual preference, just like your own or my own 'fetishes' they are basic preference, now how is that they have decided to be a 'homosexual'? Well for my understanding I for one believe that 'Environment' is one of a the causes, well for example, let's take myself I in some factors have a more 'feminine' aspect(by no means I'm saying that I am homosexual), why? well in my family, I grew up with practically all females around me(Mom, My two sisters, mostly all of my cousins are female) so practically you tend to pick up traits that may confuse you(as the person) and others in to thinking that you are homosexual, but even still with all that feminization, I am still attracted to females, other cause can include sexual abuse and other more like 'brainwashing', anyways as for the concluding, I will say that it is wrong, but I will respect their decision and their own pursuit of happiness.

Well those are my thoughts about 'Homosexuality' and I also am a non-believer, but don't pile me up with the rest that don't wish to learn about the other, I say we should learn from both sides and not balantly point the finger at each other, because like stated previously in your 'world'(Mind and/or life), your logic, your beliefs, your whole way of reasoning means nothing in other peoples 'world', but if we stop and listen and try to understand then, maybe we can really know what it is to be human.

Well that is all. Class dismissed!
:D

Last edited:
Well of course I like gay people, alot actually. What if everyone had a grumpy mood? :)

Gay marriage.. i could accept it, but adopting kids its just fucked up, just think about it in the long run, the gay society will spread like ants, the kids will turn gay then they will adopt more kids, then those kids will adopt 4 more kids those 4 kids will adopt 2 kids each one, and then gays will start to spread everywhere and human race will be in problems....

Gay marriage.. i could accept it, but adopting kids its just fucked up, just think about it in the long run, the gay society will spread like ants, the kids will turn gay then they will adopt more kids, then those kids will adopt 4 more kids those 4 kids will adopt 2 kids each one, and then gays will start to spread everywhere and human race will be in problems....
I'm sorry, but you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

You don't "become homosexual" from having gay parents. If you're gay, it's because you were born that way. Gay adoption does not lead to homosexuality in the child.

@up
WRONG!

The gays are because they made gays...

No one born gay..
And exactly how much scientific evidence do you have for this claim?

If someone has feelings for the same sex instead of the opposite, that's a completely natural function of their body. You can't make a heterosexual person gay just like how you can't turn a gay person heterosexual.

And exactly how much scientific evidence do you have for this claim?

If someone has feelings for the same sex instead of the opposite, that's a completely natural function of their body. You can't make a heterosexual person gay just like how you can't turn a gay person heterosexual.

Wouldnt you turn gay being raised by two males?
One who is young would rather think it is normal for male to be together with another male thus, he will turn gay, probably not always, but thats the way it could be.

Wouldnt you turn gay being raised by two males?
One who is young would rather think it is normal for male to be together with another male thus, he will turn gay, probably not always, but thats the way it could be.
That's ridiculous. Wouldn't you turn bisexual being raised by a man and a woman? :rolleyes:

If there's one thing that a child will see from being raised by two men is that it's OK to have feelings towards the same sex - but if the child turns out to be gay, it's not because of their parents.

Back