• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HoN - DotA or LoL ?

What game is the best one ?

• DotA - Defence of the ancients

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • HoN - Heroes of Newerth

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LoL - League of Legends

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters
Yes I have, and what makes you think that?

Because if you would have played "the real league of legends" you would not play hon.. League of Legends is CONSTANT updates... every week or every other week they develop a totally new champion.. They fix bugs and update once every week atleast. Look at HoN --> Any new hero since start? no. Any new GOOD patches? no. are the lazy as hell? yes. Booring. They dont work on the game.

Because if you would have played "the real league of legends" you would not play hon.. League of Legends is CONSTANT updates... every week or every other week they develop a totally new champion.. They fix bugs and update once every week atleast. Look at HoN --> Any new hero since start? no. Any new GOOD patches? no. are the lazy as hell? yes. Booring. They dont work on the game.

Hahaha, don't let me laugh at you more! First of all, Yes, I did play the "real" League of Legends... And guess what, it was fun, but nowhere near HoN or Dota.

Also what do you mean HoN didn't get any new heroes since start? Since start they developed like atleast 6 new heroes, even tho its in beta still. Also there has been soooo many bugfixes and balances..
Also it is coming 11 more heroes for release.. So don't talk about stuff you know nothing about, please..

Dota = Fail
Lol = Fail
HoN = Pwned them both

Dota is the real game, the first, neon you cant even speak about dota like that "fail". Dota is the most wise game. You cant have lower iq than 100 to be good. More strategy than lol and hon tbh.

since i started playing HoN beta they got new heroes such as:
Pandamorium, Deadwood, The Chipper(newest) <-- thats what i noticed.. and the beta had been going for over 2 months before i started with it...
also they had an huge update including interface and stuff.

Witch Slayer, deadwood, engineer, the chipper?
Umm, you havent played HoN for long have you? :peace:
Also, you know 1 hero cost 30.000$ to make.

Back