• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HoN - DotA or LoL ?

What game is the best one ?

• DotA - Defence of the ancients

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • HoN - Heroes of Newerth

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LoL - League of Legends

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters

Ezak

Dimeria.net Realmap pVp-e
Reaction score
In my opinion dotA is the best game of theese three.
  • DotA
  • HoN
  • League of Legends

DotA is the "original" game, HoN is a new beta-version-game that is like 80% like DotA. LoL is the newest game but is created by the same people that are behind the real DotA

HoN :thumbup:

Never heard of LoL, will test it later. But I am very satisfied with HoN

I quitted tibia for LOL. The graphic is better and its more team play and better pvp. You can choose between much characters.And its free you don't need to buy anything, but of course you can donate to get a boost or a character pack.
I got a TS3 server for teams just contact me and I will give you Ip and shit.

Regards,
Blck Pearl

HoN!
really it is a cool game, i have not play LoL but i will someday xD, dota... well ... just played a couple of times and i liked it!

hon is just an huge improvement of dota, with their own engine and lots of nice features that wasn't there in dota. The graphic is also way better. So I for sure say HON.

I've tried League of Legends and I must say it sucks, boring as hell and very very unbalanced ;/ Also it looks so cartoonish

hon is just an huge improvement of dota, with their own engine and lots of nice features that wasn't there in dota. The graphic is also way better. So I for sure say HON.

I've tried League of Legends and I must say it sucks, boring as hell and very very unbalanced ;/ Also it looks so cartoonish

What, do you play PvE server or what?

LoL is 90% teamfights and every match is deteremined mainly by your team's skill at skirmishing and large-scale team battles. How is that boring?

Also it probably looks cartoonish because you have your graphics set to low =P

p.s. LoL ftw :)

What, do you play PvE server or what?

LoL is 90% teamfights and every match is deteremined mainly by your team's skill at skirmishing and large-scale team battles. How is that boring?

Also it probably looks cartoonish because you have your graphics set to low =P

p.s. LoL ftw :)

What? HoN is all about teamfights also? LoL is just icefrog trying to make a dota 2, but failed hardly since its unbalanced. I msut admid tho it can be fun sometimes, but it doesnt beat hon in any way in my opinoin

Back