• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

I might make a character aswell, didn't feel any delay comparing to European servers.

Everyone will play here then it will end like tyren vendeliko ghostx and others everyone will quit

Everyone will play here then it will end like tyren vendeliko ghostx and others everyone will quit
It died because I don't think anyone one of us had any time to play anymore(atleast I didn't)

Hope yours 'project' wont die :p

I might join you guys depending on the available time per day, school is starting soon and I am a freshman in high school so I don't know how much time I'll be on the computer.

Once I join, I'll be ready to get premium.

Goodluck guys :)

you are only transferred during the server save, so you still have plenty of time :p

Oh goody :D

Can I seriously only take 1 of certain items? I have 3 boots of haste, 2 DSMs, 2 demon shields and 3 RH's -.-

Last edited:
sZKb_U5.png

Level 30. :)

Back