• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

no, I have the client in my side screen while I'm doing something else on my main screen, every now and then I just spam "exura gran" to spend the mana before it reaches max, eating fish every now and then

hma.jpg

any ideas where i can exp this guy?:D

Scarlet, ill make a better banner for the thread! It shall be sexy

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, cool :p

- - - Updated - - -

I hope really no one on this thread actually bots, otherwise I'd be viewing the progress of a machine rather than a human.
Me, Blez, Sara and Pero def. don't bot
Itachi also seems to be cool, dunno about Potato, lets hope not :D

semi-afk botting ml with TA?:D

@havoc
u gona turn vankk now ?

If you actually asked me something that qualified via the English language as actually being a question, then I would answer you seriously, but your grammar is appalling.
I'm not vankk, PS: Stop botting vendliko!
@ Thread, Congratulations on all of your advancements!

Last I checked 190k
They give because they want to, I dont force them or anything xD

She sends naughty pics :<

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway on secura i got my knight full warrior addon at level 12 (almost died by centipedes because cap of shells etc meant no armor) ^^ and had yalahar :D cause i am pro. :p

She sends naughty pics :<

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway on secura i got my knight full warrior addon at level 12 (almost died by centipedes because cap of shells etc meant no armor) ^^ and had yalahar :D cause i am pro. :p
no i dont!!
and nice :p

Back