• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

JSgVAE.png

Omgeh hydras u sneaky prawns.

I decided to make a druid and just use him for insane offline magic level training..and then when I get really bored of my paladin..I can rape kids.

Hey guys :)

Might start here soon, I hope you will take care of me xDD

Dunno which vocation though (going to be facc for a while~ like 1 week, just to get a few lvls and prepare myself before i get cash irl to buy prem xD and I don't bot so it will be boring as fak i guess =/)

edit; forgot to type what i really wanted to ... lol xD

What vocation do you need the most?

I wanna play RP or EK~ :3

Hey guys :)

Might start here soon, I hope you will take care of me xDD

Dunno which vocation though (going to be facc for a while~ like 1 week, just to get a few lvls and prepare myself before i get cash irl to buy prem xD and I don't bot so it will be boring as fak i guess =/)

edit; forgot to type what i really wanted to ... lol xD

What vocation do you need the most?

I wanna play RP or EK~ :3

Be a girl and you will be well taken care of, trust me.

Be a girl and you will be well taken care of, trust me.

My RP will be a male sorry, but my druid/ek will be a female :)

I will take care of you muhaha. It's your character do what ever vocation you want.

Great :3 xDDD

May I borrow a Rook Set if anyone got? I hate rook :33!!

edit; made the char, name "Davelus", gonna sleep now but prolly starting tomorrow! gn xD

Last edited:
I could really use a knight to block stuff, having to ask Pero to block everytime must get boring for him(since he's level 154 xD)

- - - Updated - - -

I decided to make a druid and just use him for insane offline magic level training..and then when I get really bored of my paladin..I can rape kids.
I'm doing that with a Knight, I might do it with a Paladin and a Druid too, since there's no side effect on doing it xD
Although, going thru Rook 2 times again, it'll be a pain o_O

Last edited:
I wouldnt call it dead, 15 posts today in very restricted/hidden part of the forum, remember that unlike before where it was in the main part of the forum, this is more like a side room where people only go if they actually know it exists and it interests them, before some people might just see the thread, go in and make a comment, while now its mostly people that already know the project and are interested in it that come here

The major problem is what Potato said, without appearing in the feed it killed alot of new potential visitors

If it turns out to be a bust, we can revert to the old way, we just have to move the thread back to the Screenshots section, actually.. let me try something............

- - - Updated - - -

Hell yeah, I'm awesome!!

Forum, thou shall bend to my will :D

explaining what I did:
basically, I moved this thread to the Screenshots section while leaving a permanent redirect in our section, so what does that mean? That everything we write here will now appear in the feed and the thread will appear on both places =D

Just say it, I'm awesome =D

Last edited:
This is just another reason for every post to be made here, since this thread now appears on the Screenshot section =D

@Topic
Died twice, so no actual advancements :/
Killed Hide(again) and Deathbine, but no decent loot in any of them :/
and forgot to take screenshots :S

and got a new achievement =D
trailofapegod.png

Last edited:
Gz potatoskin :3

-
got my backpack
n3jbEjb.png

if anyone has a rookset on honera I'd gladly appreciate it :D