• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

Level 29 :D
lvl29j.png

Flash client is not bad at all, it has improved so much since it was revealed, especially performance (even sometimes I wonder if performance is better than the c++ client).

I thought you were offline D:!
Majority of this 10k will go towards postman's mission travel

No I just like to bash things I haven't tried. Of course I've tried it. I don't like it at all, first of all I don't like the runescape feeling playing Tibia from the webz. I just don't like it, and last time I tried it, it was pretty darn laggy.

No I just like to bash things I haven't tried. Of course I've tried it. I don't like it at all, first of all I don't like the runescape feeling playing Tibia from the webz. I just don't like it, and last time I tried it, it was pretty darn laggy.

And when was that "last time"? Months ago?
Just for the record, they removed the "beta" label.

Yes, it is hard to make a transition from one client to another.
I still use the C++ client, and don't plan on playing the Flash client (because of the difficult transition).
However, I'm pointing out that the Flash client is not bad at all, the performance is FAST (about the same as C++ client).

Back