• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

We and in particular Peroxide will love having a high level in our team. He is a level 150+ knight, so you dudes can teamhunt. Come join, we are playing (I am a bit busy at the moment so not much online, but others are) =)

Playing my royal paladin at the moment :) Went from 99 to 101 on Monday

it seems fine, it has the normal problems of a No-PvP world, some botters and we can't do anything against them, but other then that its cool :p

Alright cool i think i'll try it out any ideas on a vocation?
if you don't want to go Premium, then go either Paladin or Knight, if you go Premium, any vocation is fine :p
LIAR! you can kill the bots
other then luring alot against them, not really, and smart people would rather bot in lower exp places, but that are more safe rather then risk on good spots for their level

Alright cool i think i'll try it out any ideas on a vocation?

with premium I suggest RP, ED, MS or EK. any is fine when you're premium
If free account then whatever you do don't be an ED or MS

Really depends on how much money you are willing to spend on progressing your character (Skilling/Hunting)

Just to prove I'm still alive - Working on gettin' to Helheim:
g9sV34P.png

Did the Greenhorn, no idea when I can do Scrapper..but I won't try now. Neways, I got my 1k back+ 100 gold from le piggy bank in the present^_^
qEEV9Gb.png

Last edited:
Back