• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Host 2 Servers On The Same Comp?

zoubiey

Reaction score
Hello.

Right now I'm hosting a 7.6 server (Crystalii OT) and wonder if it's possible to host a 8.42 on the same computer so plx good answers :)

I hope this is the right board to post this on, if not just move it cuz i could'nt find the right board then <.<

Yours
/Zoubiey

Yes you can, under a different port (such as 7172). Both servers must have their own folders (including .exe and /data). Players will only need to change the port to connect from one server to the other.

Good luck,
Pazzur

Yes you can, under a different port (such as 7172). Both servers must have their own folders (including .exe and /data). Players will only need to change the port to connect from one server to the other.

Good luck,
Pazzur
Would be good if u explain him how dont think so?!=)xd

same

Same thing for me , im hosting a Roxor Server, and i want to host a RL map at the same computer , I already tested to open both servers, no laggs , i just need to make 2 websites, If someone can help i offer GM ,GOD tutor or anything .. so please help me with this

U can make a index file with 2 pictures. The one is a picture of a war and maybe the text "Roxor server 8.42" and the other picture another war and a text "RL MAP 8.5" then u click a picture and u get linked to the 8.42 website, other picture 8.5 website. It's easy to split them. just make 2 folders in htdoc, name one of them 842 and the other one 85 then u just make like http://localhost/85/ or http://localhost/842/

9th August 2009 15:02 - Znote
Here is the correct version:

Server 2: tfs 0.3.5
-- Connection config
worldId = 2
ip = "batrex.hopto.org"
loginPort = 7172
gamePort = 7174
adminPort = 7122
statusPort = 7172

server :1 tfs 0.2.4
-- Connection Config
ip = "batrex.hopto.org"
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7173
adminProtocolPort = 7121
statusProtocolPort = 7171

To make the OT online if you need to port forward, make sure to have the port 7171, 7172, 7173 and 7174 open.

i get this help from znote :)

so he get credits :p

Back