• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

host or no?

Competitibia

Pain & Glory WHole
Solutions
Reaction score
Nf7UDtm.png

idea is to have no boats dont mind the isle of kings considering creating some form of graveyard in west from tibianic that connects underground with the place rather than this walkpath

do you think it be interesting to play no boat server? should there be multiple places of connection eg thais - poh carlin thais? venore to orc fortress?

I think no boats is just weird especially for the rlmap where it's all been designed for and with boats. It would be interesting to see though for sure.
Maybe a better approach would be to make boats cost prohibitive for the most common types of travel and locked behind requirements not easily met so that most players, most of the time will not be using them.

well there is no ankh/dara and everywhere is walkable its idea that pking will be main thing

well there is no ankh/dara and everywhere is walkable its idea that pking will be main thing
In my opinion it will boring to run from one city to another on lower levels since it will take about 15 minutes on map we all know(means nothing interesting during running). 15 years ago when we were all beginners we had a joy of exploring but nowadays it will be just boring. For only pvp purpose it's too huge.

that is the beauty of it exiva is finally balanced without boats it actually takes time to revenge kill people. It adds the spiceness and random encounters u more likely to walk into people you are more likely to be killed when traiding if u dont parcel stuff and most of all there is higher chance of traps being made on map because of overspawn

I like this idea. I dont think there is server like this. I know its normal server with rl map but idea without boats and connection between diferent place is really nice and unique. Just try it. You will get followers for sure. This is my point of view. Just host it and develop it strong. Its not misstake to make something unique its power...

edron has been merged with the map and is fully operational with undergrounds fitting perfect

Dont get me wrong but who has the motivation to move from City to City for about 3 days ?

Dont get me wrong but who has the motivation to move from City to City for about 3 days ?
that is the beauty of it. we can always increase player base speed and make it increase waay slower than it does giving items like boh/ and haste spells a great boost. without djinns it comes clean that time rings are gonna be worth ton especially with new tarantula spawn south from thais

aslong people are fast
it could work
but if they are moving like level 30 chars then its not worth it!

I think it is because people will think more about their next move people will fight over spawns if we could gather few interesting teams we could even make it slightly better and interesting ideally if we could get team per city it could be something really cool :D

I am not really looking to have any shop on it either i think it will be better free to enjoy and play

Albion online, 100,000s of active players, makes tibia map look small. No fast travel with items and the fastest mounts you can still travel for more than an hour around the map to your destination and then have to come back. Sometimes longer.

It's a different style of gameplay, nothing to do with motivation. You either like what travel brings to the table or you don't. One could easily argue who has the motivation to numb their brain cells playing stupid tp ots that require 0iq.

You can't compare albion online with tibia please

There's a reason why ots with no boat/tps are 95% dead

You can't compare albion online with tibia please

Your argument is not specific to Tibia and thus I can make a comparison to any game I want that involves "moving from city to city", Albion and games like it prove that players enjoy travel. Also let's not forget that boat travel was not common in the early days of tibia, it was too expensive for most players and people really enjoyed exploring and travelling between cities.

Yes and it's definitely not whatever you think it is. It's probably more to do with how toxic the OT community has become.
All these 0iq shit ots aren't active or alive, they're cash cows milking the same few idiots while spoofing players. Also there are plenty more than 5% of low exp/high travel ots doing very well right now.

Relax yourself.

well i think of dura as prime example the travel is somewhat restricted especially in early stages of game as it costs alot
im considering removing carpets aswell but really edron and goblins is not bad maybe if it was that u could use it only once in 5min or something to prevent hopping

most players and people really enjoyed exploring and travelling between cities.

Maybe 10 years ago but not today

Yes and it's definitely not whatever you think it is. It's probably more to do with how toxic the OT community has become.

no

All these 0iq shit ots aren't active or alive

Theres a reason why ots like evolunia etc has 500 players
bcus its fun!
Its simple, It has cool wars, You don't need to waste 3 months for being strong and ye

who said this will be month? im thinking of highrate server something alike of 30 in a day maybe more even all quests give XP even getting stupid key in carlin for skeletons give like 1k exp chests are rigged i got idea from shadowcores when u done arena there u used to get like mil

well i think of dura as prime example the travel is somewhat restricted especially in early stages of game as it costs alot
im considering removing carpets aswell but really edron and goblins is not bad maybe if it was that u could use it only once in 5min or something to prevent hopping
Exactly, i'm not sure what levi is smoking but it's not healthy at all. If you actually peep past the toxic side of dura, the community is wholesome and they love walking around and exploring, it's exciting. This idea of yours is definitely viable with care.

Back