• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Host what i need?

roriscrave

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
What is more interesting to tibial host 8.6?
processor, number of cores, ram memory?
what host in ovh do you recommend? thx!

Hosting a Tibia Server use one thread so i don't see the use of many cores, I recommend you 2GB ram if your server's map small sized.
I'm personally using ImpactVPS.com, the support service is fast. Altho they only offer N/A servers.

Also depending on how many scripts you got in ur server, the more scripts, the more ram used.
a RL-map server would require atleast 4-5GB ram. Other things you gotta question yourself is 'Where the majority of my players will play?' You will have to choose the location of your vps depending on it so players dont experience 'low ping, lags'.

If you plan on having alot of players (300,400) I recommend you to buy a dedicated server instead of a VPS.

Wondering tho, why would you choose windows? You can compile ur TFS source under linux easily. Most VPS provider will charge you more to use Windows since its not free.

Last edited:
Back