• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Hosted project boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
As far as I know only admins can create hosted project board for us and the problem is they are busy/don't care or w/e is their reason for inactivity. The fact is that it is impossible to get/modify a hosted project board if you request it and the solution for this is very simple. :O Allow moderatos to create/modify hosted project boards. I am not saying that all types of mods should be able to do it, only the highest ones(idk how mods are classified in otland, but there sure are some with higher status than others, like global mods etc.). I would be very happy if this would become true! :)

:peace:

Nikolas, Maybe you the privileges are being abused then take the board away. There rules for a reason. :p

Things like this should be leaved to the admins.

@up

Well, an administrator hasn't respond yet. Meaning, there thinking (if there seen the thread) Or there to busy, which proves a point about the suggestion in the thread.

@up

Well, an administrator hasn't respond yet. Meaning, there thinking (if there seen the thread) Or there to busy, which proves a point about the suggestion in the thread.

Lol.

I made a thread in feedback about improving otland and they still haven't left any replies, so that means they are still thinking?

I think it's enough for us to get the board and not being able to modify it. I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be implanted, since mods are trust able, aren't they? :D

I think it's enough for us to get the board and not being able to modify it. I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be implanted, since mods are trust able, aren't they? :D

Not necessarily.
IF they would think about giving this ability to lower ranks than Admins it should go to the most trustworthy,experienced Global mod IMO.

Not necessarily.
IF they would think about giving this ability to lower ranks than Admins it should go to the most trustworthy,experienced Global mod IMO.

that is what I am talking about. LOL!!IMO!MASTER read my post again.

Not necessarily.

I don't see why it should only be possible by a global moderator who's more trustworthy. Everyone in the staff team is equally trustworthy (and trustworthy enough) and experienced, else they would've been a staff member. No one wants a partially-trustworthy or someone who has no experience in their forum's team. After all, if a moderator gets nuts and decides to bring havoc to OtLand he can't cause much "destruction" with this feature, can he?

I don't see why it should only be possible by a global moderator who's more trustworthy. Everyone in the staff team is equally trustworthy (and trustworthy enough) and experienced, else they would've been a staff member. No one wants a partially-trustworthy or someone who has no experience in their forum's team. After all, if a moderator gets nuts and decides to bring havoc to OtLand he can't cause much "destruction" with this feature, can he?

"Everyone in the staff team is equally trustworthy (and trustworthy enough) and experienced"
BS.

"No one wants a partially-trustworthy or someone who has no experience in their forum's team."
Jeez.. read my post again.

aff, 4 people want me to kill myself :(
I don't! I like your signature too much.......

..xD
Just kiddin,
Still, good idea.. :p

After all, if a moderator gets nuts and decides to bring havoc to OtLand he can't cause much "destruction" with this feature, can he?
Yes, actually.
If for example, you decide you hated OTland for whatever reason and wanted to bring.. Ehm, havoc. Then you could easily mess up the boards in order for them to complain. This will then make them think twice about donating again to keep the board alive as it's not very stable.

Think about it. ;)

Yes, actually.
If for example, you decide you hated OTland for whatever reason and wanted to bring.. Ehm, havoc. Then you could easily mess up the boards in order for them to complain. This will then make them think twice about donating again to keep the board alive as it's not very stable.

Think about it. ;)

To get your board you have to done only once, and you can keep it forever, if it is active.

so why none of admins has replied till now? Could you at least state your opinion or you really don't give a shit about hosted project boards?

Signed ! Been waiting fucking 6 months for a hosted project, i mean.. why the hell should we donate if we don't get our donation right?

Remove donation from OTland plz

Remove donation from OTland plz..

No!

But yes they shude make a project type becouse some still need a forum and I dont know how to use PHPBB shit ;s

edit; Give an good tutorial on phpbb here on otland or make a new project board :O

/Wibben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back