• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Hosted project boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
As far as I know only admins can create hosted project board for us and the problem is they are busy/don't care or w/e is their reason for inactivity. The fact is that it is impossible to get/modify a hosted project board if you request it and the solution for this is very simple. :O Allow moderatos to create/modify hosted project boards. I am not saying that all types of mods should be able to do it, only the highest ones(idk how mods are classified in otland, but there sure are some with higher status than others, like global mods etc.). I would be very happy if this would become true! :)

:peace:

Remove donation from OTland plz..

No!

But yes they shude make a project type becouse some still need a forum and I dont know how to use PHPBB shit ;s

edit; Give an good tutorial on phpbb here on otland or make a new project board :O

/Wibben

Otland's main topic is neither "How to create a PHPBB forum" nor to give people hosted boards. You get a hosted board as a thanks to your donation but the purpose of the donation is to support the forum, not to get something in return. If you want to learn how to use phpbb, use google to search for tutorials but still, it's as simple as hell.

You can make new threads how much you want. But you can forget that they will ever be used.
Just look at every thread that was made this year, none was implented.

You can make new threads how much you want. But you can forget that they will ever be used.
Just look at every thread that was made this year, none was implented.

yeh, that's the sad truth.

Signed ! Been waiting fucking 6 months for a hosted project, i mean.. why the hell should we donate if we don't get our donation right?

Remove donation from OTland plz

I'm still surprised how people keep donating because they want something back in return as if they bought something. If that's why you donate then please DON'T donate again. We don't want your money if aren't doing it to support OtLand but to get benefits and then cry about that we aren't providing hosted project boards anymore.

I can remove your donator subscription if you aren't happy with it, are you sure you want me to do that?

Otland's main topic is neither "How to create a PHPBB forum" nor to give people hosted boards. You get a hosted board as a thanks to your donation but the purpose of the donation is to support the forum, not to get something in return. If you want to learn how to use phpbb, use google to search for tutorials but still, it's as simple as hell.

Its not easy lol.

I'm still surprised how people keep donating because they want something back in return as if they bought something. If that's why you donate then please DON'T donate again. We don't want your money if aren't doing it to support OtLand but to get benefits and then cry about that we aren't providing hosted project boards anymore.

I can remove your donator subscription if you aren't happy with it, are you sure you want me to do that?

why didn't you tell your opinion about this suggestion, instead of quoting his post? -.-

why didn't you tell your opinion about this suggestion, instead of quoting his post? -.-

My post included a answer for that too:
"we aren't providing hosted project boards anymore."

It's not because we are busy or lazy, but as you suggested there will be more staff members with permission to create boards once we start providing them again. I doubt it will happen before our update to vBulletin 4 though, if it does they will be given to the users who posted in the request thread before it was closed.

Talaturen, Do you mean like when Vbullentin 4 comes you might give other boards? <3

My post included a answer for that too:
"we aren't providing hosted project boards anymore."

It's not because we are busy or lazy, but as you suggested there will be more staff members with permission to create boards once we start providing them again. I doubt it will happen before our update to vBulletin 4 though, if it does they will be given to the users who posted in the request thread before it was closed.

I see that this feature is removed from list of donor available things also. However, I think it's stupid, since you could get lot of new members/donators via hosted project boards. Lot of famous servers with high amount of players online are willing to join, but ur refusing them :( why? Even if u said u aren't, I think it's because ur too lazy to create the board(wtf? it takes only few minutes and ull get tons of new members!).

+

set aprox~ limit of how many players online should have server to get a hosted project board. If it's a noob server that has ~30 players online and will be closed after few days, ofc it isn't worth to waste time and sporum space for it.

I see that this feature is removed from list of donor available things also. However, I think it's stupid, since you could get lot of new members/donators via hosted project boards. Lot of famous servers with high amount of players online are willing to join, but ur refusing them :( why? Even if u said u aren't, I think it's because ur too lazy to create the board(wtf? it takes only few minutes and ull get tons of new members!).

+

set aprox~ limit of how many players online should have server to get a hosted project board. If it's a noob server that has ~30 players online and will be closed after few days, ofc it isn't worth to waste time and sporum space for it.

You donate to help something not waiting anything in change as talaturen stated above, please read the donations agreement and then fill a feedback, bye.....

By donating you understand that a donation is a gift to support OtLand where you cannot expect anything back in return, however as stated there are some benefits which MAY BE CHANGED at ANYTIME to fit the standards of OtLand. You understand that you will lose the benefits as soon as your donator subscription has expired.

You donate to help something not waiting anything in change as talaturen stated above, please read the donations agreement and then fill a feedback, bye.....

I know what donation means u nub. kk, lets remove all donator subscription features, disable SVN and let's see how many donators otland will get. However I am just telling that providing hosted project boards would attract lot of people to otland, correct me if I am wrong.

w/e, won't waste my time on this topic anymore, I got my answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back