• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster Needed For costume Evolution !! pics included

And why does it exactly have same monsters as my server and exactly 100% same desert city?

Sweddy its not ur map !!! Its a untouched evo map im not a stealer like noobies And if u see my map its all difrent spawns
sweddy.png

i made it to my map :) with all my effort

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not bump a topic within 24 hours from your last post.

I admit the desert i downloaded it somewer from here but the monster is 100% me Everything even spawns and monster maps But wait why are u judging people that they stole ur map ? and its not even ur map but its rufus map ?

Rufus gaved it to u and Hoster Joey gaved it to us so stop going on each and every thread saying my map my map Shu t up

Hoster Joey Released it without my knowledge, he Stole it and released it -.-

Well, im just telling you, it's better to not use others work if they didnt released it on their own will.

So did you download everything and put it into a server? I'm kind of curious.

no i didint download everything i downloaded the desert only and the houses the spawns and quest and everything els is made by me

assassin legend i have sweddy's map or Not his map i mean Rufus map but i didint just pase it i just put the houses

Lol, just accept you thief dude, you are not stealing money or something, It's just a damn map ffs.

issaim you don't have rufus map... btw why would you have 'coming soon' in ur thread who is the idiot who will want to host that? also i would recommend instead of trying to make a server focus on your grammar books!

Back