• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster Needed For costume Evolution !! pics included

issaim

Reaction score
Hello Guyz i made a costume evolution I had enigma map And made all spawns by my self and quests and ITs 100% bugs free because i tested it 1 month!!
il show u Pictures instead of talking :D!

temple1.png

This is the temple :D wer player chill !!

temple2n.png

Spawns number 1 All Are created by me !!!

temple3.png

Quests All Are costume :p i created them !!!

temple4.png

Spawns number 2 Also Created by me !!

temple5.png

Coming soon :eek:

temple6.png

Temple Outside :D Costume

temple7.png

Mystical training monk I created it!!

temple8.png

Dice Event :D

temple9.png

Lotery Event!! created by me !

temple10.png

Monster's Event!!!!

temple12.png

Desert!!!

temple14.png

For the hoster I need him To host it 24/7
All Donation For him I dont need money
He takes money of donation Castles too
He Must respect me
Thats all !!!

You should probably include more information.

As for me i hate TP maps so i would not host it and i do not like fast EXP.

In most cases people hosts the maps they like to play at least as a privet person with no server. (Or maybe it is just me.)

Well my ot Is 80% tped an 20% walking and its slow lvl
350X 510 lvl Max!!
Spawn rate is fast
Loot Share is Great
And i Doubt it that this server will get 100 players and up!!
And all Donation Are ready ...

Well, this is un-professional looking thread if you really wanted professional hosting 24/7. Include an application, ask for a speedtest and other qualifications they may have to help better your server. And instead of the money going towards the hoster, make the money go towards a dedicated server. Get screenshots of the map of what you created like spawns or a quest, not just Temples, Trainers, & custom events. From what I've seen, your map looks like crap. Doesn't look like any custom monsters were made, nor quests. IMO, I don't even think this server is ready.

Well, this is un-professional looking thread if you really wanted professional hosting 24/7. Include an application, ask for a speedtest and other qualifications they may have to help better your server. And instead of the money going towards the hoster, make the money go towards a dedicated server. Get screenshots of the map of what you created like spawns or a quest, not just Temples, Trainers, & custom events. From what I've seen, your map looks like crap. Doesn't look like any custom monsters were made, nor quests. IMO, I don't even think this server is ready.

And dont consider that as trolling since he is true by all means.

This is Costume Evo if u dont understand in evo u wont understand anything in my map..

First of all, its custom not 'costume'. I know what Evolutions servers are, I'm not retarded as you seem to think I am. Your map is very poorly done, I bet you didn't even understand my post. I was trying to help you better your server. And when you say "And i Doubt it that this server will get 100 players and up!!" A hoster will not want to host it if you server can't reach 100 players says by the owner, or either you have terrible English and grammar.

Hoster phoowned Was hosting it but he had to stop it because he is on a vacation and in 2 days The Players online Reached 64 :)

Your still not getting my point. And that your server is a prime example why people like YOU shouldn't be running servers with little knowledge you have and lack of English. Very poorly done servers, and you even show teleports that are unfinished, who would want to host that?

All teleports Are finished dude .... Everything is Good !! ur not understanding my point too :S

Your still not getting my point. And that your server is a prime example why people like YOU shouldn't be running servers with little knowledge you have and lack of English. Very poorly done servers, and you even show teleports that are unfinished, who would want to host that?

Just gtfo and stop crying, Let him do whatever he wants with hes server, alot of people doesnt like evos without tps lol

Please go complain to someone else i dont need No lifers such as you who's job in life is to pick on people on otland, and influecing that you got some small or tiny atom of being reasonbale , so i wont waste my time anymore on a anti-social person.

Just gtfo and stop crying, Let him do whatever he wants with hes server, alot of people doesnt like evos without tps lol

just another immature kid of 13120398123 that are on otland, you will never get his point until you grow up ur balls.

ontopic: good luck.

I'm sorry that I was trying to help him get a reliable hoster by making a better thread. He has no pictures of spawns, or quests that he created.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9256/temple5.png

Unfinished teleports. If you can read the the default channel, and put the times together - it makes sense. I'm not crying, or trolling, just simply stating what he should improve in his thread, & server. I'll keep my 2 cents out so I don't have to keep reading your poor English. You guys will never get more point, until you guys make yourself more knowledgeable.

Its a Remake of my stolen server without orginal sprites, but i assume spawns are the same and the Desert city is 100% same :p

Sweden Sorry but its not your when i took it it was clean evo server the small temple with no upstairs or 1 even spawn i created everything thats why i love this map

Back