• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster needed? Message me!

jenss

Reaction score
Hello. I would like to run a server, 8.0 with real map because I want to play on it too ofcourse well some info about the stuff

Intel core Quad 2.66ghz
2gb ram

100mb/s

Your's :)

Jenss

Hello! I need hoster for my server 8.10 Rl map.

Here u can see some info about it:
60exp
100X skills
50x magic rate
3x lootrate

Mapping isn't finished yet, cuz we aren't sure if we will find hoster =/

If you are interested in this and want to find more about out server, here is my hotmail- [email protected]

Hey

I'm looking for a hoster for my

8.22 Rl map with custom spawns

Exp - staged
skills - 60x
ml - 30x
loot - 3x

I've a homeserver, wich can run most OT servers with ease, please send me a message if anyone is still intrested in a hoster.

Well I've got 2 servers at my pc at the moment, and I'm looking for a hoster. I got a 8.0 Real Map (about 75%) and I got a 8.22 Real Map (I guess its 98%) The 8.0 server is a XML server and is easy to handle. The 8.22 server is a SQL Server.

I saw you were looking for a 8.0, so I'll give you some info.
We want to have an exp rate of about 8~15x, Lootrate 2x, Skills 8~15x, Magic lvl, 4~10x and spawns doesn't mind for us.
We got 4 Gods and 1 GM ready so far, and with you it will be 6 GM's/Gods.
Hhm.. The Gods/GM's come from Europe so they will be online at Europe times. Shouldn't be a problem if you ask me.

If you are interested, please send me a private message.

Or message me at [email protected]

Yours,

Wesey the Old

Last edited:
Back