• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Payment

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, I want to know how much does a Hoster earn from hosting an OT.

Of course not his own ot <_<...

???

If u meen a dedicated it is a price everymonth the same if it is a privat hoster some privat person and hee want payment just come whit a price depending on hes internet speed, computer and full acess to it if say like he has 20/20 and maybee a decent comp like 2.2ghz x2 2-4gb ram i would say about XX dollars months covering hes eletric for the computer and 1/4 of the internet that is fair /BaZZe

If your computer is as good as Talaturen's you should get around 300-500$/month. If you have a somewhat good computer you can get max 150$/month. If you have a shitty computer but with good connection and stable, you might get 5$/month.

what do u fink i will get fromhosting ive got 20mbit up and down and my server computer is an intel xion 3ghz x2 16gb ram max 24gb 800gb hd ? /BaZZe

0$ - if someone would like to pay a hoster, they rather could get a dedicated serv they can access 24/7.

If your computer is as good as Talaturen's you should get around 300-500$/month. If you have a somewhat good computer you can get max 150$/month. If you have a shitty computer but with good connection and stable, you might get 5$/month.

I can get 5$/month! Amazing! =) :p

And with:

6gb ram 2 processors and more things... xd

Download: 1000+ kb/s
Upload: 200+ kb/s
???

Back