• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hosting company

Its good enough servers for tibia but i think you can find better, i can keep an eye open(looking for a good host myself)

Its good enough servers for tibia but i think you can find better, i can keep an eye open(looking for a good host myself)
I searched about so many hosting but i couldn't find good one until now
Hetzner was once really popular. ive heard their hardware is outdated nowadays.
Are you sure from that? lOl
I use Hetzner and i love it. :) Fast and easy and good support.
What server are you using atm to check if it is good or not :p

Last edited:
It has to be in Europe?

I work at an hospital and they use liquidweb for their database even thought their main servers are located in the hospital. I constantly have access to liquidweb and their ping is insanely good compared to other US servers but they are in the US.

It has to be in Europe?

I work at an hospital and they use liquidweb for their database even thought their main servers are located in the hospital. I constantly have access to liquidweb and their ping is insanely good compared to other US servers but they are in the US.
Yea we need to make it in EU that's why i'm searching about good hosting

This thread is interesting many people constantly ask for help with their otservers and many people host them in very nice servers. And when a legitimate question like this one is asked, that the answer should come from the experience of many users that are currently hosting servers, no one is to be found. Where are all those people that asked for scripts, coding help and graphic design?

This thread is interesting many people constantly ask for help with their otservers and many people host them in very nice servers. And when a legitimate question like this one is asked, that the answer should come from the experience of many users that are currently hosting servers, no one is to be found. Where are all those people that asked for scripts, coding help and graphic design?
they are now surfing in hawai with $$ from sms shops and don't give a f*ck anymore to otland xD

I will make an "Introduction to hosting" as I see it is much needed.

I will make an "Introduction to hosting" as I see it is much needed.
Yea hosting information is needed :(
Ask @Damon for an VPS :) Love he's service
I won't give my otserver to anyone :D btw i need to host it and my server won't get like 20 players :p they will be like 200-250 as start so i need hosting company not VPS

https://spigu.net/

Made by @Don Daniello.
Awesome service that i've been using for a couple of months, shadowcores was even hosted there for awhile which shows you that it's good stuff :p
But I can also understand that you don't want anyone from the OT community to have your files, since that's how I thought at first but I gave it a try and it's been working really well.

Yea hosting information is needed :(

I won't give my otserver to anyone :D btw i need to host it and my server won't get like 20 players :p they will be like 200-250 as start so i need hosting company not VPS
Why would a hosting company not offer VPS? It is true that probably a dedicated might be better suited for your project than a VPS but I assure you the most hosting companies I know do offer VPS.

https://spigu.net/

Made by @Don Daniello.
Awesome service that i've been using for a couple of months, shadowcores was even hosted there for awhile which shows you that it's good stuff :p
But I can also understand that you don't want anyone from the OT community to have your files, since that's how I thought at first but I gave it a try and it's been working really well.
How did you try it? and is this hosting company or VPS?
Btw i don't need to be like @imkingran
https://otland.net/threads/ddg-hosting-from-usa.212534/

Why would a hosting company not offer VPS? It is true that probably a dedicated might be better suited for your project than a VPS but I assure you the most hosting companies I know do offer VPS.
I didn't plan to host it by VPS ;( for that i'm looking for good company in order to be able to handle my ot

How did you try it? and is this hosting company or VPS?
Btw i don't need to be like @imkingran
https://otland.net/threads/ddg-hosting-from-usa.212534/

It's VPS. You don't need an entire dedicated server for a OT server, even if it will have let's say 500 players. I tested it on a real map with around 40-50 players and a private custom project that I work on, and I both had them on the same VPS without any lagg or problems.
Here's some servers using DDG: http://otls.net/tags/spigu, if you want to look more into it.

I still think They are making backups of server files to for example check the scripts, maybe they will find some new ones and copy for their own project or something... It's like: Hey you don't know me but give me all Your files so I will host them cuz some ppl You don't know too trust me!

I don't think so....

It's VPS. You don't need an entire dedicated server for a OT server, even if it will have let's say 500 players. I tested it on a real map with around 40-50 players and a private custom project that I work on, and I both had them on the same VPS without any lagg or problems.
Here's some servers using DDG: http://otls.net/tags/spigu, if you want to look more into it.
I checked all of them and i found it laggy as hell and they have got 40-50 players maximum but really i didn't check tibiawar.com , i wanted something with no lagg like Evo-ot.com this ot can handle like 250 players without any lagg and he is got Host from hetznar and i already talked with them but they refused to give me hosting for some misinformation like they need my international passport and i don't have it yet LoL :S so i need another company got good internet like hetznar and ram too

Back