• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hosting company

I checked all of them and i found it laggy https://otland.net/threads/damons-hosting-service-prepaid-vps-unlimited.227650/s hell and they have got 40-50 players maximum but really i didn't check tibiawar.com , i wanted something with no lagg like Evo-ot.com this ot can handle like 250 players without any lagg and he is got Host from hetznar and i already talked with them but they refused to give me hosting for some misinformation like they need my international passport and i don't have it yet LoL :S so i need another company got good internet like hetznar and ram too
You dont necessarly need a dedicated server. A VPS can also handle your OTS with enough RAM.
If you want to do a stress test I can offer you any setup of my vps for a 2 day trial.
Anyway I wont be spending too much time on this now so if you are interested have a look at my vps and compare its server specs to hetzners. You will get alot more for your money than from hetzner^^

https://otland.net/threads/damons-hosting-service-prepaid-vps-unlimited.227650/

You can contact @Extibia when he launched he had an awesome server (provider) too located in Europe. I think it was on France i always play US servers because i have no lag at all but the one he used dint gave me lag either, i am in the caribbean.

Last edited:
Ive used hetzner before, downside is that if you get ddosed they will close the connection till the attacks stops - same with server4you.
You could use a simple VPS to start with, this way you will get some money to get a better host.
Never had any problems at all with hetzner tbh when I hosted a server at server4you the harddrive crashed and "they could not retrive" the files.
After that I stopped using server4you.

I sometimes buy a VPS to test things out, since I can't install visual studio (SSD harddrive), so can't compile things on my computer :facepalm:
Ovh ive heard some good things about, ex @dominique120 has talked good about them.
Got a VPS there right now, the ddos protection seems to be real crap, since the connection sometimes drops for 10-15min when I transfer files etc.
The problem with ANY VPS server is that you share one computer, so if one of those who has a VPS on the same computer as you and gets ddosed you also gets ddosed.

Edit:
Ive also used severloft and had no issues there. But it's the same as all of the above, if you get ddosed they will close your connection till it ends.
And they aren't that cheap anymore seeing as for what you get..

Ive used hetzner before, downside is that if you get ddosed they will close the connection till the attacks stops - same with server4you.
You could use a simple VPS to start with, this way you will get some money to get a better host.
Never had any problems at all with hetzner tbh when I hosted a server at server4you the harddrive crashed and "they could not retrive" the files.
After that I stopped using server4you.

I sometimes buy a VPS to test things out, since I can't install visual studio (SSD harddrive), so can't compile things on my computer :facepalm:
Ovh ive heard some good things about, ex @dominique120 has talked good about them.
Got a VPS there right now, the ddos protection seems to be real crap, since the connection sometimes drops for 10-15min when I transfer files etc.
The problem with ANY VPS server is that you share one computer, so if one of those who has a VPS on the same computer as you and gets ddosed you also gets ddosed.

Edit:
Ive also used severloft and had no issues there. But it's the same as all of the above, if you get ddosed they will close your connection till it ends.
And they aren't that cheap anymore seeing as for what you get..
Hmm thanks for your advice and this is a reason from many reasons that i don't like VPS for it Like you said up But do you have approved VPS?
You can contact @Extibia when he launched he had an awesome server (provider) too located in Europe. I think it was on France i always play US servers because i have no lag at all but the one he used dint gave me lag either, i am in the caribbean.
I'll check all of them to choose which one i'll use :p

Back