• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Hosting WebSite at home

rocamalo

Reaction score
Hi community! it's me again hehe.
I have my server+database+website up and running at my own computer,
i have a pc im planning to let 24/7 online so i was wondering, if i buy a domain is it possible to host the website in my own computer, what software shoul i use and what ports should i open, i really appreciate your help,
Thanks!!:rolleyes:

Ok i run server and in otlist.eu/can_i_host i get every port open 7171, 7172 and 80 but now i can't connect to my own server, neither people can't connect to my server OMG XD, not sure if it's the ot im using TFS 1.2 on Windows 8.1

EDIT: IN CONFIG.LUA I PUT MY GLOBAL IP FROM (WHATISMYIP) AND IN THE IP CHANGER I PUT THAT GLOBAL TOO AND NONE CAN CONNECT NOT EVEN MYSELF, I ALSO TRIED IN MY OWN PC WITH 127.0.0.1, LOCALHOST, LOCAL IP, GLOBAL IP, and i just get to the characters lists but can't get to the game.

Would it not be better buy some cheap VPS server it will be cheaper than electricity for keeping computer 24/7
Plus one DoS attack your internet is down :)

Back