• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hotkeys?

Hotkeys on Necro?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong
Alright guys , I just wanted to make a quick question.
I'm pretty sure most of u have heard about necro, its my project, there is a link below in my signature if not , so check it out.

So basically , its gonna be pretty low exp , rpg , with LOT of custom shit.
I would like to know what you think. Would this better be done with or without hotkeys?

Just so you know, i'm just looking for opinions, im really not sure what I will do afterwards, so just vote on the poll.

Thanks!

Without, because it will take some skill to use the runes/potions quickly and precisely enough on yourself/target, instead of just a press on a hotkey (makes me nostalgia).

I highly doubt everyone would get pissed off over it.

Without, because it will take some skill to use the runes/potions quickly and precisely enough on yourself/target, instead of just a press on a hotkey (makes me nostalgia).

I highly doubt everyone would get pissed off over it.

Agreed, except you should only not use hotkeys if you use a CUSTOM client that is BOT-PROOF only.

Else it would just be retarded and cheap for the botters.

Well I will see with my programmers which kind of anti-bot system regarding this we could develop.
Else it is a bad idea... hell bad idea.

Thanks for suggestions, i totally forgot about that .. damn xd >.<

ya like everyone said. if you can get a bot free custom client no hotkeys. but if your not using a custom client use hotkeys to make it fair.

Oh my god.. Ok, so if YOU went on a server that disabled hotkeys YOU would be pissed off... The owner would be happy but the PLAYERS would not. Everyone is trying to act all cool and be like their all badass and saying that they don't want them on. But it's better off doing what the PLAYER wants, not what the OWNER wants.. Cause if the PLAYER gets some crappy ot with nothing to do, they leave.

Oh my god.. Ok, so if YOU went on a server that disabled hotkeys YOU would be pissed off... The owner would be happy but the PLAYERS would not. Everyone is trying to act all cool and be like their all badass and saying that they don't want them on. But it's better off doing what the PLAYER wants, not what the OWNER wants.. Cause if the PLAYER gets some crappy ot with nothing to do, they leave.

dont play it.. theres a variety of diff ots for u then.

Well , depends.. there were people playing on old tibia without bot [so, without hotkeys] .. and they still liked it. There's still a big lot of people who would like it to be that way [rl tibia] but unfortunately, you are probably aware yourself how Cip fucked it up :p

Back