• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Violent Bot - a Discord Bot for Tibia

Leo32

Getting back into it...
Solutions
Reaction score
So,

I've made a Discord bot for Tibia, here are the details:
What is Violent Bot?
Violent Bot is a verified Discord Bot for Tibia, similar to Nabbot.
It originally came about as I wanted to have functionality similar to what x3tbot provides for guilds that use teamspeak - but I wanted it in discord.

Another way to look at it is 'Nabbot but for PVP'.
Nabbot has alot of quality RPG/PVE features (nabbot is lit) but it really doesn't have any functions or features that are useful for PVP or War.

Violent Bot's intent is to basically fill this gap and provide the core PVP functions that Nabbot lacks,
to hopefully build something that can one day compete with x3tbot and the teams that use it.

⚠️ Please note that Violent Bot is not a Nabbot replacement.
A complete team should be using both bots side-by-side as they both fulfill different purposes.

What about OTs?
The reason I post this here on Otland is - I get requests every few days of people asking if my bot works for OTs.
The answer to this is no, and the reason is simple:

All data for official Tibia servers is on the tibia website.
The core of the bot functions by using TibiaData.com which is just a RESTFul API that is basically just scraping the Tibia website.
The Tibia website never changes and thus the bot has a sturdy foundation to build upon.

OTs on the other hand, use completely different websites and structure and so every different OT would require different foundation code to interact with.

Potential Opportunities/Projects in the OT Community
TFS having its own official API endpoints would be 'best case scenario'.
Alternatively, a smaller scope PHP package that presents the main OT websites data in a consistent way that third-party webapps or discord bots could consume.
I think these base frameworks are a huge un-tapped market when it comes to OTs.

You could build the framework and stop there...
But, I think you could go full tilt and create your own Discord bot for OTs similar to my Violent Bot project - and monetize it to great success.

Just a thought 👍

Last edited:
Is there any tutorial on how to make a bot? Or could you make one just as you did to know? thank you

Is there any tutorial on how to make a bot? Or could you make one just as you did to know? thank you

If you mean a discord bot, there are plenty of tutorials online, both text and youtube ones.
But you'll need to know programming and have an understanding of how web requests work.

There are services that offer "programming-free" customizable discord bots, but those are of course more limited in what they can do.

Will the project be open source?

Will the project be open source?
I will release the code-base when I quit real tibia and stop maintaining it.
I don't expect this to happen any time soon though.

I am very much a tibia enjoyer first, developer second.

If you would like some basic foundational code to create your own discord bot:
Here is a very early revision of the code you can work off/use.

I assume you scrape Tibiantis online's website for information, probably make a rest API that that "speaks" with the discord

Back