• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hotshot Zac

Gratz hacked moriana character and kicked all guild out retarded shit
This is the EXCUSE 2014 but ye no one carees if u disband guild so ur people can get more lvls and have more time to call the brother of the other brohter the brother of the other family the family from the other family
but gajs why dont u just go and open ur window? troublemakers reload gajs 200+ vent 3.0.8 if u dotn go vengoth and help me kill enmies u acc is delete raily gajs cant belive

You wouldn't understand, its too sophisticated for you

Its not too sophisticated and if your trying to make me feel stupid you fail at it because as you can see that is not english.

My 2 main languages are English and Aeromaic, so if I cannot understand what is being written then I need someone to give me a explanitory sentence regarding the meaning of "nobr lite hp."

Its not too sophisticated and if your trying to make me feel stupid you fail at it because as you can see that is not english.

My 2 main languages are English and Aeromaic, so if I cannot understand what is being written then I need someone to give me a explanitory sentence regarding the meaning of "nobr lite hp."
It's okay sally you just can't understand it because the sophistication behind it is beyond your comprehension. No need to catch da feels

It's okay sally you just can't understand it because the sophistication behind it is beyond your comprehension. No need to catch da feels

No where is that sophisticated. What I'm saying is that its incomprehensible. Its not sophisticated because its only 3 "words" or mash-ups that are put together to produce a illegitimate insult? As I said you cant read it because it does not make sense and what I'm trying to say is "What does it mean?" If anything is sophisticated it is you marching in and barking your ass off talking nonsense because if you do not understand the subject of matter then do not talk, its easy.

No where is that sophisticated. What I'm saying is that its incomprehensible. Its not sophisticated because its only 3 "words" or mash-ups that are put together to produce a illegitimate insult? As I said you cant read it because it does not make sense and what I'm trying to say is "What does it mean?" If anything is sophisticated it is you marching in and barking your ass off talking nonsense because if you do not understand the subject of matter then do not talk, its easy.
ooooo almighty troller sally sounds upset. It's okay nobody will judge you, your mindset just isn't up to par. Lemme get my butterfly net and catch all these feels

ooooo almighty troller sally sounds upset. It's okay nobody will judge you, your mindset just isn't up to par. Lemme get my butterfly net and catch all these feels

Upset? Nope was showing sophistication :>.. 1-0

Upset? Nope was showing sophistication :>.. 1-0
Ohh sally sophistication shouldn't be in your vocabulary. It's quite alright though this score card of yours is only a figment of your imagination. Your response showed the feels and the feels are strong with you my dear.

Ohh sally sophistication shouldn't be in your vocabulary. It's quite alright though this score card of yours is only a figment of your imagination. Your response showed the feels and the feels are strong with you my dear.

Oh man you don't understand do you? My Paragraph was clearly showing you sophistication not emotion? Emotion upon a game, no thanks. If anything your emotions are turmoil because you keep answering back.

Oh man you don't understand do you? My Paragraph was clearly showing you sophistication not emotion? Emotion upon a game, no thanks. If anything your emotions are turmoil because you keep answering back.
I thought you was master "troll" you're getting trolled so hard here, go home salar, you're drunk.

Back