• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hotshot Zac

well you cant have 0.1 friends, so you would mean 0.1 person which like i said its rounded to 0

Oh man you don't understand do you? My Paragraph was clearly showing you sophistication not emotion? Emotion upon a game, no thanks. If anything your emotions are turmoil because you keep answering back.
omagawd I don't understand your words of wisdom child, calling me sophisticated means you are sophisticated? What is this black magic you speak of...turmoil is an emotion? Sooo cologne is a breathmint with that logic

omagawd I don't understand your words of wisdom child, calling me sophisticated means you are sophisticated? What is this black magic you speak of...turmoil is an emotion? Sooo cologne is a breathmint with that logic

As from what you wrote you dont understand my "sophistication" I said you emotions are turmoil in other sense "over flowing" please google if not understand. kkthxbye 2-0

As from what you wrote you dont understand my "sophistication" I said you emotions are turmoil in other sense "over flowing" please google if not understand. kkthxbye 2-0
sally sally sally you just don't understand whats been going on throughout the entire thread. You lost the battle and anyone can see that you just never had an opponent like meh before. Maybe one day you'll learn the ways but until then you can continue your scoreboard in which has no real means of awarding points other then what you conceive to be acceptable.

3-0 to anthony, salar you can go and sleep and tomorrow you get a new chance.

Last edited:
you can call your friend demontorrent aka tyson and his skateboard gang for backup if needed.

sally sally sally you just don't understand whats been going on throughout the entire thread. You lost the battle and anyone can see that you just never had an opponent like meh before. Maybe one day you'll learn the ways but until then you can continue your scoreboard in which has no real means of awarding points other then what you conceive to be acceptable.

Your honestly retarded.

The funny thing is this yas nothing to do with youanthony I proved you stupid because you didn't even know what I was talking about or writeing about my sophisticatin over powered your knowledge which lead you too think your right because you have these randoms in this thread who are all ur friends backing you. Without them you know you lost but your arrogance is bliss

The funny thing is this yas nothing to do with youanthony I proved you stupid because you didn't even know what I was talking about or writeing about my sophisticatin over powered your knowledge which lead you too think your right because you have these randoms in this thread who are all ur friends backing you. Without them you know you lost but your arrogance is bliss
jajajajajaja the only thing that is funny here is how bad you lost, i don't even know who tarabtor is in game. He's simply backing me because he can see that you've done nothing but prove yourself the weaker link. It's okay though take this as a lesson soon you will learn the ways just watch my movements carefully and you will understand. Until we speak again, buhbye sally<3

going off topic cuz u lost the battle ;(

Back