• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hotsteppers

Chronik

Reaction score
Everytime i am PKing with my guild against another guild, they fucking call you guys and you show up and just spam ue, i know u cant hack fighting ppl your own level and everything but seriously guys its propa fucking annoying, go get owned by westbay or something.

Klashnekoff

We already w8 for westbay where are they ?
Some of us is banned, some of us just loves fresh air..And why didnt you say that when we we're online? then u we're in pz and called us noobs for killing you. (dzumior died by a 444ek solo) lol ..!

Some of us is banned, some of us just loves fresh air..And why didnt you say that when we we're online? then u we're in pz and called us noobs for killing you. (dzumior died by a 444ek solo) lol ..!

But you're offline all day =/

he's banned

Ey smartass If he is banned why Don't he go to disco or pub with friends? ;o

You Sweden guys talk much about your rl life but somehow I can't see it ;o You just sit all whole days in forum and you say how "big" you are... get a life.

Tell me.. are u so ugly that girls don't like u or you are too young to go somewhere ;(

qknight give me wote at twitbeef since i gave it to u
u're my idol

i need it to make tutor exam

Ey smartass If he is banned why Don't he go to disco or pub with friends? ;o

You Sweden guys talk much about your rl life but somehow I can't see it ;o You just sit all whole days in forum and you say how "big" you are... get a life.

Tell me.. are u so ugly that girls don't like u or you are too young to go somewhere ;(

dude how do you know he's not out on a party? there maybe is no party today lol maybe he's just chilling at home?

Back