• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House in midnight

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
Well I was bored too and made some changes to an house I found on the internet.

Here is it:

Original:

vndpjb.png

Edited:

2n6jbp.png

Pretty nice :D, I made an explosion xD!

Edit: Mmmm, Xenios did you changed the picture from the normal house to the edited house? :eek:

Im watching the difference between the doors. :eek:

The first it's a solid door with just a window and the second one it's a full window door.

And I dont know if you added it but there's a creapy baby in the second floor with 2 white points by eyes.
(It's scary)

@ Akor Shel: It's a different door and he painted the "baby". The darkness could have been done better. You can see some dark spots from place to place :p The moon was nice but almost too visible maybe? I mean like to shiny...

are you sure you didnt just take another pic when it was dark? no its really cool i like the full moon :eek:

are you sure you didnt just take another pic when it was dark? no its really cool i like the full moon :eek:

Yeah, the moon it's really nice.

But I think you changed it for another picture...

Maybe you added that shadow and some effect to the moon.

Whatever... It's nice.

it looks alittel spoky if u look at the right window upstairs it looks like a ghost in the pic xD/BaZZe

Back