• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House of Horror Quest! [Rook]

maybe main has had enough updates, and now there taking a break on main, to update there rookgaard to make the ot better, they will continue to update main, you just need to be patient and if you can be patient then rook yourself.

Who the hell updates a custom made ROOKGARD quest on a ot???? This is just pathetic lol.. You seriusly use time on rookgard!? You could instead just start a non pvp server and add custom quests for MAIN! Your supposed to leave rookgard at lvl 8.. Its just that some pls that didnt find the npc that takes you to main, that made rook so "popular".. Seriusly, use more time on main and stop wasting it on rook! (tho i see some ppl allready donated to exp scroll theyr rook char rofl.. Pierce?;))

Last edited:
I gave the guy his 100 carrots of doom, then i took a dwarve beard out of the chest next to the geomancer. Then i go back to Tom.....

You already know what i am going to say. Tom says nothing and i am stuck on lvl 63 now

I have killed over 50 dwarf geomansters in rook, and never looted cleri mace or terra boots, GM can you take a look at the monster and see there is something wrong with its drop rates..?

yours Jungelbobo

please some assistance on how to go to dp or anything in game msg me vant the rookslayer

Called Rollback. I guess. "/

Back