• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House of Horror Quest! [Rook]

Richey

Twifysoft
Reaction score
Who will be the first one to complete the ultimate custom rookgaard quest?

If you do complete it, please post a screen on what mission you are on ;)

Here are some 'spoilers'

attachment.php

attachment.php

I would like to thank Macroman for making this quest possible :)
Please report all bugs you can find in this thread.
Happy exploring!

Yours,
Richey

Attachments

• houseofhorror2.jpg
    houseofhorror2.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 394 · VirusTotal
  • houseofhorror1.jpg
    houseofhorror1.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 389 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Yeah as Richey already said, please report any bugs in here so we can quickly solve them! :- )

O, Great. I'm gonna rook my self since main is not getting any up-dates mind as well just join rook now....

Cry baby? I donated to this a whole lot that the items you guys have on the donation list is noting anymore. I would like to see changes in Main, But look the most non-play map gets an up-date.... Main should the most up-date then rook. Since i been playing i never seen an map up date in main. Like Vanderlay said.

it feels mostly that Richey are just rolling on with the days, waiting for days to pass and money to come.

mission
19:08 Tom: Unfortunate as it is, you are not worthy of this information just yet.

I wouldnt mind having it. but i agree with you. we should have atleast one more hint on how to get there! :)

thanks! haha. Where is a good bear spawn? the one near the copper shield quest is messed up last time i checked :( it didnt have any bears in it.

It wouldn't be fun if we revealed how to do the quest ;- )

Cry baby? I donated to this a whole lot that the items you guys have on the donation list is noting anymore. I would like to see changes in Main, But look the most non-play map gets an up-date.... Main should the most up-date then rook. Since i been playing i never seen an map up date in main. Like Vanderlay said.

Haha Jerry you can f*ck off, I dont want to argue about this agian since I already did it with him, you have no fcking idea how much I've worked on this map.

And with him typing that sentence was just fucked up, sure it was needed becouse it made us realise that we needed to improve our self, but it wasent like he was running the train by him self.
Think.

Wow, you cant have been playing long then.
They recently added yalahar, Dumbass.

Haha, i'm on the carrots of doom part. its prety slow not gona lie... i've killed 4 and gotten 4.

You should be able to trade wands of cosmic energy for like 25 carrots or like hmm runes for 10 somethign to make this go faster!

Back